Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-05-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Corona?  You mean the same one that no one had any clue about but that he launched an effort to get vaccines made in record time when many doubted if we'd ever even have ONE?

He did well against ISIS.

Obamacare, which he inherited, was a disaster, and he didn't have enough time to replace it, but he did repeal a lot of bad parts of it.

International affairs wasn't a highlight but how's Biden doing in that category?

How the policies turned out is one thing. That's not Trump crafting them, it's Congress or his staff or a combination of both. I rather talked about the man himself and his own level of understanding. Of which he, as he time and again proved, had close to nothing. Not on healthcare, not on corona, not on the tax cuts, not on border issues. Which each of these issues, he said a bunch of ignorant and deeply embarrassing stuff.

As I said, the world indeed saw the US as a laughing stock. And it was because of Trump and all the embarrassing, ignorant and flat out moronic stuff he said on any topic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-05-2021, 05:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: How the policies turned out is one thing. That's not Trump crafting them, it's Congress or his staff or a combination of both. I rather talked about the man himself and his own level of understanding. Of which he, as he time and again proved, had close to nothing. Not on healthcare, not on corona, not on the tax cuts, not on border issues. Which each of these issues, he said a bunch of ignorant and deeply embarrassing stuff.

As I said, the world indeed saw the US as a laughing stock. And it was because of Trump and all the embarrassing, ignorant and flat out moronic stuff he said on any topic.

lol.

They're policies under his leadership.  Who cares who crafted them?  He got them through and working.  That's what great leaders do: they put people in position to get things done.  To assume that he's an expert on everything would be stupid.  At least he had knowledge of what was going on and who to put in place.

Nice attempt throwing out more blanket, empty insults.

What has Biden done?

Actually, I just realized something as a possibility: was the rest of the world just mad that the US was taking control again and not bowing to foreign leaders like the Obama administration had?
(04-05-2021, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How can you claim you never post any lies when you claimed that I said I was partially-paralyzed?  Actually, you've flip-flopped on that so many times that I'm not sure what you're claiming now.

I never flip-flopped on anything.  I thought you were partially paralyzed because you are in a wheel chair.  Lots of people have thought the exact same thing.  I don't why you keep making such a  big deal out of it.  The point I was making had nothing to do with the difference between "brain damaged" and "partially paralyzed".  At the time I did not know that EITHER would make you automatically eligible for the covid vaccine.  So it really does not make any difference if I said you were "paralyzed" or "brain damaged".

The big issue now is that you are trying to change the subject by bringing up all this silly shit from the past to avoid talking about how you missed the fact that I posted a long list of Bidens meetings and public appearances since his inauguration while you claimed he was hiding and not doing anything.

So can we please remain on the current topic.  about which I have posted ZERO LIES.
(04-05-2021, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never flip-flopped on anything.  I thought you were partially paralyzed because you are in a wheel chair.  Lots of people have thought the exact same thing.  I don't why you keep making such a  big deal out of it.  The point I was making had nothing to do with the difference between "brain damaged" and "partially paralyzed".  At the time I did not know that EITHER would make you automatically eligible for the covid vaccine.  So it really does not make any difference if I said you were "paralyzed" or "brain damaged".

The big issue now is that you are trying to change the subject by bringing up all this silly shit from the past to avoid talking about how you missed the fact that I posted a long list of Bidens meetings and public appearances since his inauguration while you claimed he was hiding and not doing anything.

So can we please remain on the current topic.  about which I have posted ZERO LIES.

So you assumed?  Isn't that against a lawyer's ethics to just assume things about people with impairments?

At first, as you have said many times, you never post any lies.  In fact, you said that your "word is gold," but now it's just that you don't lie "about this topic."

Don't know why I'm even surprised anymore.

LOTS of people are in wheelchairs that aren't paralyzed......  I have also posted that I can't speak much, so how would partial paralysis cause that?

Once again, I stated that Biden rarely left the White House, and you posted 
(04-05-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Obamacare, which he inherited, was a disaster, and he didn't have enough time to replace it, 

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

If the Donald can not pass legislation in 4 years then that is proof that he has dementia.
(04-05-2021, 06:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, I stated that Biden rarely left the White House, and you posted 

I posted a list of thirteen times he had made public appearances/meetings outside of the White House.

Everyone of them true.  

Not one lie.
(04-05-2021, 06:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you assumed?  Isn't that against a lawyer's ethics to just assume things about people with impairments?

It made no difference to me because I was not aware that every single person with brain damage automatically qualified for the vaccine.

In fact I still don't believe that is true because I went through the entire list of qualifiers and "brain damage" was not listed.

But is is sad that you are still trying to use that to deflect from the fact that you claimed Biden never left the White House and I posted a list of 13 times that he did.

I won't accuse you of lying though because it is clear that you actually thought that was true.  The right-wing media told you to believe it and you never question any of their lies.
(04-05-2021, 06:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It made no difference to me because I was not aware that every single person with brain damage automatically qualified for the vaccine.

In fact I still don't believe that is true because I went through the entire list of qualifiers and "brain damage" was not listed.

But is is sad that you are still trying to use that to deflect from the fact that you claimed Biden never left the White House and I posted a list of 13 times that he did.

I won't accuse you of lying though because it is clear that you actually thought that was true.  The right-wing media told you to believe it and you never question any of their lies.

You posted several examples of him not leaving the White House and claimed that he did! 

Why would you post those if you had enough of a case without it?!

That's what's sad.

Now, like always, you just post insults like it somehow strengthens your argument.  That's called using ad hominem attacks and it actually weakens your argument.  
(04-05-2021, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I posted a list of thirteen times he had made public appearances/meetings outside of the White House.

Everyone of them true.  

Not one lie.

My claim was that he didn't leave the White House much, so you posting examples with him not leaving the White House were lies.
(04-05-2021, 05:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

They're policies under his leadership.  Who cares who crafted them?  He got them through and working.  That's what great leaders do: they put people in position to get things done.  To assume that he's an expert on everything would be stupid.  At least he had knowledge of what was going on and who to put in place.

Nice attempt throwing out more blanket, empty insults.

What has Biden done?

Actually, I just realized something as a possibility: was the rest of the world just mad that the US was taking control again and not bowing to foreign leaders like the Obama administration had?

Nope, it had nothing to do with an allegedly bowing Obama. The rest of the world was not so much mad at all, except of course when Trump said things like he fell in love with brutal dictator Kim. The rest of the world laughed at the US. The world considered you a stupid country for you've presented it with the most illiterate and stupid person any western democracy has ever elected.

Give him credit for picking people that followed conservative policy guidelines if you please. That is fair. But the man himself was an utter embarrassment and that's what the world recognized. We don't laugh at Biden, even though he can be a bit of a goofball at times; Trump is on a whole different level.

The man seriously claimed multiple times that his border wall needs to be see-through so that no one can get killed by heavy bags of drugs casually thrown over. And that is not an extreme. He said stupid things like that all the time and he had no idea about anything. Just listen to him recognizing that he never has a clue. You'll see that it's true.
(04-05-2021, 06:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My claim was that he didn't leave the White House much, so you posting examples with him not leaving the White House were lies.

That was not your only claim.

Instead of making stuff up like you do I will use the exact quotes.

(03-26-2021, 04:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: you moved the goalpost to Biden not making ANY public appearances.  Then when I threatened to show how ridiculous  that comment was you moved the goalposts again to "doing something".  

So what exactly do you mean by doing something?  Making public comments?  Addressing groups of people?  What exactly are you claiming Trump was doing that Biden has not been doing?

(03-26-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Answering questions to the public.  

Trump did things in the first 100 days that were other than signing things where people told him to sign when he had no clue what he was signing, which is what was and is happening with Biden.

Trump didn't do the exact same thing.  Trump was out doing things and would answer questions.

So your claim was not just about "leaving the White House".  It was about "doing things other than signing things where people told him to sign"

So I posted a long list of things Biden had done other than "sign things".  I did that because you were not just talking about leaving the White House.

Now that we have covered what was really said are you going to address the list I posted or are you still going to try and claim that it is all lies?

Between the two of us you have been the only one that lied.  You claimed that Biden never left the White House and never did anything but sign executive orders.  That was 100% false and I proved it.

None of what I posted was a lie.
(04-05-2021, 06:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That was not your only claim.

Instead of making stuff up like you do I will use the exact quotes.

So your claim was not just about "leaving the White House".  It was about "doing things other than signing things where people told him to sign"

So I posted a long list of things Biden had done other than "sign things".  I did that because you were not just talking about leaving the White House.

Now that we have covered what was really said are you going to address the list I posted or are you still going to try and claim that it is all lies?

Between the two of us you have been the only one that lied.  You claimed that Biden never left the White House and never did anything but sign executive orders.  That was 100% false and I proved it.

None of what I posted was a lie.

IT WAS ABOUT HIM LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE!  NOT JUST ABOUT SIGNING THINGS!

Continuously posting a lie DOES NOT make it true!
(04-05-2021, 07:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: IT WAS ABOUT HIM LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE!  NOT JUST ABOUT SIGNING THINGS!

Continuously posting a lie DOES NOT make it true!

He did leave the WH.  A lot.

Just not to golf.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-05-2021, 07:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: He did leave the WH.  A lot.

Just not to golf.

Not that often and, if he had, Fred wouldn't have seen the need to lie and post false examples.
(04-05-2021, 07:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not that often and, if he had, Fred wouldn't have seen the need to lie and post false examples.

I posted a bunch of the times.  Fred did too you just stopped after the first couple you said.

But even "not that often" is still him leaving the WH.  What number of times would be enough for you?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-05-2021, 07:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: IT WAS ABOUT HIM LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE!  NOT JUST ABOUT SIGNING THINGS!

No.  You are wrong.  Here is the exact quote to prove it.

(03-26-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump did things in the first 100 days that were other than signing things where people told him to sign when he had no clue what he was signing, which is what was and is happening with Biden.

How much has Biden even left the White House?

But if you insist on denying the truth please explain why you claimed he never left the White House when I posted a list of 13 times he made public appearances outside of the White House?
(03-26-2021, 01:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're always just too easy.

Was Trump hiding in the White House and not making any public appearances during that time?

Not making ANY public appearances?

Instead of just squealing in all caps how about you take a sig bet on your claim that Biden was not making any public appearances?

Lets all see who runs and hides from the truth.
(04-05-2021, 11:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not making ANY public appearances?

Instead of just squealing in all caps how about you take a sig bet on your claim that Biden was not making any public appearances?

Lets all see who runs and hides from the truth.

A new sensational thread will be started soon to divert the conversation. Devolved.
(04-05-2021, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Corona?  You mean the same one that no one had any clue about but that he launched an effort to get vaccines made in record time when many doubted if we'd ever even have ONE?

He did well against ISIS.

Obamacare, which he inherited, was a disaster, and he didn't have enough time to replace it, but he did repeal a lot of bad parts of it.

International affairs wasn't a highlight but how's Biden doing in that category?

He'd probably have handled Corona better if he'd attempted to replace the pandemic response folks. As it was, when there was one, he was unprepared and put someone unqualified in chArge of it.

He didn't end isis or the wars as stated.

He didn't replace obamacare with the great plan he stated he had. He never presented even a concept of the plan. Most likely cause there was no plan.

Our international standing is much better for the sole fact that most people internationally viewed trump as unlikable and putin's puppet.
(04-05-2021, 11:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  You are wrong.  Here is the exact quote to prove it.

But if you insist on denying the truth please explain why you claimed he never left the White House when I posted a list of 13 times he made public appearances outside of the White House?

How are you not seeing that the question I asked was "how many times has he left the White House" and then you posted 13 times when he left the White House but THEN A BUNCH MORE WHEN HE DIDN'T LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE?!

You flat-out lied and then tried to cover it up!