Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to early 5 round mock.
Traded our 5 picks for chargers 5 picks, as 11 is more realistic in terms of where we’ll be picking.... really like this mock.

11. Wyatt Davis IOL:Best guard to come out since nelson plays angry as hell. No holes in his game. He plays NASTY

43: trey smith IOL : another guard to boost the running game in a major way.. Good in pass protection as well. . not sure if he’ll be here. One of him or Myers will be here and would personally prefer Myers but can’t go wrong with either. Both will be solid at worst 10 year pros at guard.

75: Christian darrisaw OT: a little bit of a project but has so much upside can’t pass on him... he immediately becomes our rt he plays with so much ease And is so good that he becomes lazy at times. Don’t think that will be an issue.

112: Dante stills DT : solid Dt... it’s a dt need I say more? We need dt bad.

151: Alec lindstrom IOL: u may remember me really wanting his brother 2 years ago Chris lindstrom in the draft... Alec is just as good but is being underrated. A good center to complete our IOL overhaul. Joe mixon runs for 2000 yards every season.
Reply/Quote
Christian Darrisaw is starting to see first round talk with the year he is having (Top Rated OT on PFF). I want to see him against Miami's Quincy Roche and Jaelen Phillips then against Clemson's KJ Henry, Justin Mascoll and possibly Myles Murphy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It definitely attempts to address our Oline issues, especially the interior issues, but DE and WR have a bunch of players who are the end of their contract, some of whom we may not want to re-sign. We could of course address that in FA. On the other hand, to improve the Oline faster we may wish to spend in FA there, and then draft in other places. Or maybe we mix both tactics within each position (draft a DE and get one in FA, draft a guard and get one in FA, draft a WR and get one FA). I'm not satisfied with where we are at Corner and Linebacker either, even though you could argue that we have enough corners if they are all healthy (IMO you can never have too many good corners) and we have young linebackers who are still developing (I'd still at least pick a late rotational guy to compete with Jordan Evans for a spot or in case there are injuries).

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote