Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon
Right now on my shelf I've got a bottle of Weller Antique, Four Roses small batch, Four Roses single barrel, and Eagle Rare.

Eagle Rare is my favorite bourbon right now by far.

Im going to pick up another bottle of Weller Antique today. If anyone want's to trade a bottle of Weller for Blanton's let me know. I've been on the hunt for awhile but can't find it anywhere.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
[Image: 24e66d477619cc05d179111cb5df0648.jpg]

Just picked these up over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2020, 11:32 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: [Image: 24e66d477619cc05d179111cb5df0648.jpg]

Just picked these up over the weekend.

Eagle Rare - yum. where did you get it? 
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2020, 05:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Eagle Rare - yum. where did you get it? 

Not sure where everyone lives, but Buffalo Trace has been doing curbside pick-up at the distillery for the past couple weeks. They’ve been throwing Eagle Rare up every couple days for $34. It’s usually there for a few hours before it sells out, sometimes longer (it’s sold out now). They’ve also been adding E.H. Taylor small batch and I’ve heard about Blantons being on there, but I’ve never seen it. I believe pick up is Wednesday through Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2020, 05:16 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Not sure where everyone lives, but Buffalo Trace has been doing curbside pick-up at the distillery for the past couple weeks. They’ve been throwing Eagle Rare up every couple days for $34. It’s usually there for a few hours before it sells out, sometimes longer (it’s sold out now). They’ve also been adding E.H. Taylor small batch and I’ve heard about Blantons being on there, but I’ve never seen it. I believe pick up is Wednesday through Saturday.

Thats pretty awesome. I've been trying to get my hands on some EH Taylor and Blantons for the longest time but cant track it down. Ill keep my eye on that website. The hour and a half drive from Cincy might be worth it... 
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2020, 07:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Thats pretty awesome. I've been trying to get my hands on some EH Taylor and Blantons for the longest time but cant track it down. Ill keep my eye on that website. The hour and a half drive from Cincy might be worth it... 

I have about 3 ounces left and don't want to drink it until I can find another bottle.  Been looking 6 months and still searching...
Reply/Quote
Finally was able to grab a Blantons off the Buffalo Trace website yesterday. I must have checked right when it went up. Last less than 10 minutes.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2020, 05:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Eagle Rare - yum. where did you get it? 

A friend brought it to me from Florida!

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 12:48 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Finally was able to grab a Blantons off the Buffalo Trace website yesterday. I must have checked right when it went up. Last less than 10 minutes.

Lucky.  Here in VA it cannot be shipped in.  I have to buy from VA ABC, and it is one of the few products not available to purchase online for in-store pickup.  But it will give you the inventory level at stores.  The last bottle I saw available in the Richmond area was at a store about 3 miles from my house, but it was sold by the time I got there.  Since then I saw a couple of bottles at a store about a 100 miles away, but they were no longer available once I had the time to make the drive.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 12:48 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Finally was able to grab a Blantons off the Buffalo Trace website yesterday. I must have checked right when it went up. Last less than 10 minutes.

(06-13-2020, 03:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Lucky.  Here in VA it cannot be shipped in.  I have to buy from VA ABC, and it is one of the few products not available to purchase online for in-store pickup.  But it will give you the inventory level at stores.  The last bottle I saw available in the Richmond area was at a store about 3 miles from my house, but it was sold by the time I got there.  Since then I saw a couple of bottles at a store about a 100 miles away, but they were no longer available once I had the time to make the drive.

Just checked the ABC website, and there are 21 bottles split among 3 stores around the KY/VA border if anyone is in that vicinity and is searching for it.  I have plans in a couple of hours that will prevent me from making the 260 mile each way trip. Sad
Reply/Quote

I feel like they restock every Monday. What time did you check? 

Also, how soon after you buy it do you have to pick it up? 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2020, 09:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I feel like they restock every Monday. What time did you check? 

Also, how soon after you buy it do you have to pick it up? 

Pretty sure it was around 11:30 am.

They send you an email after your order has been processed, which can take a day or 2. you have 2 weeks after you get that email to pick it up. I'm going this weekend.
Reply/Quote
They have some killer fathers day baskets on that site. How cool would it be to get one of these?

https://buffalotracegiftshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14&products_id=177

They still have the Eagle Rare on available.
Reply/Quote
Picked this up this morning:

[Image: ZjAhL2_SIdoeyMbt9ep3uCVNLwGw-apOxtf-quVj...authuser=0]
Reply/Quote
Runner up prize today - got a bottle of Buffalo Trace from my local ABC store. Not Blantons, but out of the same distillery at least...
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 12:22 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Runner up prize today - got a bottle of Buffalo Trace from my local ABC store.  Not Blantons, but out of the same distillery at least...

I love Buffalo Trace - I think its up there as one of my favorites. Call me crazy but I like it even better than EH. 
Reply/Quote
Success!!!

I checked last night and found some bottles at the store by my sister's river house. I texted her to ask her to grab me one on her way there today. This morning I checked again and found there were 4 bottles listed at a store 20 minutes away, alas they were out when I got there. Checked the website at that point and saw 13 listed at a little store in the country about 20 minutes in the opposite direction from my house. Hauled ass to get there, and my better half called to verify along the way. We got there and got not only did they have some Blanton's, but also had Buffalo Trace and Eagle Rare in stock. I bought a Blanton's and Eagle Rare. She bought a Blanton's for friends that have also been looking and were going to do the same if they found any. Here's hoping my sister scores me another one shortly!
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 09:27 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I love Buffalo Trace - I think its up there as one of my favorites. Call me crazy but I like it even better than EH. 

Confused

Hmm  Englebert Humperdink?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 05:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Success!!!

I checked last night and found some bottles at the store by my sister's river house.  I texted her to ask her to grab me one on her way there today.  This morning I checked again and found there were 4 bottles listed at a store 20 minutes away, alas they were out when I got there.  Checked the website at that point and saw 13 listed at a little store in the country about 20 minutes in the opposite direction from my house.  Hauled ass to get there, and my better half called to verify along the way.  We got there and got not only did they have some Blanton's, but also had Buffalo Trace and Eagle Rare in stock.  I bought a Blanton's and Eagle Rare.  She bought a Blanton's for friends that have also been looking and were going to do the same if they found any.  Here's hoping my sister scores me another one shortly!

Ship me some Blantons ya hog! 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 04:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ship me some Blantons ya hog! 

alas, she struck out.  So I have none to share Sad
Reply/Quote