Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Ready To Bring Hell To The Steelers
Tyler Boyd grew up in Pennsylvania and went to Pittsburgh for college, so he's ready to "bring hell to the Steelers"!

Quote:During his introductory press conference, Boyd admitted he was once lost (a Steelers fan) and has now been found (becoming a Bengals fan) since being drafted into the Queen City.

The Steelers would have looked hard at him right after our pick with Martavis Bryant being suspended for all of this season, and he would have been a great fit, so we robbed the Steelers in the first round and again here, which makes it even sweeter. The fact that the Steelers wanted him and they always seem good at drafting receivers also makes me feel good about his abilities.

This kid sounds like he's all business and is ready to take on the Steelers and kick them in their business:

Quote:"(Laughs) I definitely rooted for the Steelers," Boyd said. "That’s my hometown team. But at the end of the day, I’m going to sacrifice myself for the team who picked me and who would rather have me. So I’m going to have to completely go at the Steelers and cause them all hell (laughs)."

There's more quotes and things in the article, but it's mostly all about how he's going to bring pain to the Steelers.

I'm feeling better and better about this pick! I love this kid!1
Reply/Quote
Nice to be "gung ho " , but don't take everything at face value.Manziel was gonna "wreck this league "
Only 1/10 of an iceberg is above the surface, let's wait and see how things develop against the stealers.
Hopefully our Bengals will manhandle them for years to come !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 05:41 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Nice to be "gung ho " , but don't take everything at face value.Manziel was gonna "wreak this league "
Only 1/10 of an iceberg is above the surface, let's wait and see how things develop against the stealers.
Hopefully our Bengals will manhandle them for years to come !

Well, Johnny Football is a wreck himself. Boyd doesn't seem to be, DUI notwithstanding.
Reply/Quote