Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd and Higgins
are playing, but no Julio Jones according Ian Rappaport... Nothing on Wirfs yet.
Reply/Quote
I don't want to see Higgins play. If he tweaked his hamstring last week after just one play I don't think it would be healed in a few days time. Let him rest another week. We don't need him fighting a hamstring injury late in the season heading to the playoffs. I think Higgins should probably sit this one out.
Reply/Quote
Zac’s pretty protective of players and injuries.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 02:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He didn’t re-tweak it last week. He was never supposed to be out there in the first place. Taylor was planning on holding him out, and Tee supposedly “snuck onto the field” for one play.

Not sure where you heard that regarding not tweaking it.

What was reported post game was Tee was going to go, but did re-tweak it in pregame, after he was submitted to the league as active. It appears Tee was to be heavily featured in the game, as the offensive staff split up the duties to make a new game plan on the fly prior to kick off that did not involve Tee in it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think we need Tee this game. He is more important to have healthy during the playoffs. Let him rest that hamstring. I think he is trying to come back too soon
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 02:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He didn’t re-tweak it last week. He was never supposed to be out there in the first place. Taylor was planning on holding him out, and Tee supposedly “snuck onto the field” for one play.

He tweaked it again in last week's pregame warmups.  Or at least he said he felt a twinge when he changed directions.  It was decided at that point to keep him out of the game.  He snuck in the play after Tyler went out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 03:57 PM)pally Wrote: He tweaked it again in pregame warmups.  Or at least he said he felt a twinge when he changed directions.  It was decided at that point to keep him out of the game.  He snuck in the play after Tyler went out

Zac has lost control....

I kid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 04:00 PM)jason Wrote: Zac has lost control....

I kid.

It's a locker room mutiny I tell ya, the players don't listen to the coaches, the team is in disarray, no respect for the coaches.... fire zac... Ninja Ninja Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 04:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It's a locker room mutiny I tell ya, the players don't listen to the coaches, the team is in disarray, no respect for the coaches.... fire zac... Ninja Ninja Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Well according to Lou, the players make up all the plays on the fly......... Ninja
Reply/Quote
If both are ok i want both playing

I’d rather we rest guys later

It’s crazy that if things go good and we are 10-4 at the end of today, we still haven’t clinched anything. But a trash ass NFC South team could finish under .500 and win their division
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 04:56 PM)Housh Wrote: If both are ok i want both playing

I’d rather we rest guys later

It’s crazy that if things go good and we are 10-4 at the end of today, we still haven’t clinched anything. But a trash ass NFC South team could finish under .500 and win their division

Yes if they can play then they play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote