Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bozeman
Did Brad Bozeman sign a one-year deal with the Panthers for $2.8 million? Can someone confirm?
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 05:56 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Did Brad Bozeman sign a one-year deal with the Panthers for $2.8 million?  Can someone confirm?

Yes signed a one year deal, but did not did not see amount. I was surprised only one year deal and Ravens did not sign him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 05:56 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Did Brad Bozeman sign a one-year deal with the Panthers for $2.8 million?  Can someone confirm?

Spotrac says 2.8 million
Reply/Quote
So.... he was either hyped up and not that good or he had a terrible agent. Which one is it?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 06:27 PM)pulses Wrote: Spotrac says 2.8 million
That is cheap. Would not have minded picking him up as well, all 3 interior OL positions would be set.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 01:59 AM)BuildTheWall Wrote: That is cheap. Would not have minded picking him up as well, all 3 interior OL positions would be set.

They got LB Cory Littleton for 1 yr and 2.6 million as well. A couple of nice bargains.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:45 PM)Yogo Wrote: So.... he was either hyped up and not that good or he had a terrible agent. Which one is it?

There certainly was a reason the Ravens let him walk at that price.

If I am guessing, something problematic showed up in his medical. Something like a degenerative back, hip or knee issue.
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote
Bozeman should be a great fit in the Panthers offense that lives and breathes off of the performance of Christian McCaffrey.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:45 PM)Yogo Wrote: So.... he was either hyped up and not that good or he had a terrible agent.  Which one is it?

I assume many teams didn't need a new starting C and regarding the Bengals, some of the more smart posters here talked about how he doesn't fit our scheme.
Reply/Quote
Blows my mind that the Panthers signed Corbett and Bozeman and are taking a grand total of a $7.29m cap hit in 2021 combined from them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 07:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Blows my mind that the Panthers signed Corbett and Bozeman and are taking a grand total of a $7.29m cap hit in 2021 combined from them.

Great job upgrading for very little cap hit
Reply/Quote