Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Chubb
Anyone think perhaps he falls to us?? Or close? Say he falls to 9 would u trade up to get him? I would. I could see him falling to that area. Crazier things have happened just last year in the first round. In this scenario I would let Dunlap walk as I don't believe he is worth 12+ million per year use the Dunlap money to get norwell In free agency. Question is how likely do u think he falls that far? I'd say 30 percent.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 08:11 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Anyone think perhaps he falls to us?? Or close? Say he falls to 9 would u trade up to get him? I would. I could see him falling to that area. Crazier things have happened just last year in the first round. In this scenario I would let Dunlap walk as I don't believe he is worth 12+ million per year use the Dunlap money to get norwell In free agency. Question is how likely do u think he falls that far? I'd say 30 percent.

I put the chances at somewhere between not in a million years and never.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
personally I would draft BJ Hill over Chubb. I think this guy has future star written all over him

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do not see him falling that far
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Do not think I would trade up for him either but if somehow he fell to 12 would have to consider it and probably do it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I gotta admit that I am high strung on addressing the OL aggressively right out of the gate. We're not going to do anything with FA and most of us know this. That's my hopes anyway. Yet, like last year, we will not do anything with the OL because Mike doesn't feel it's an important position to fill.

Reply/Quote
Chubb goes top to Indy at 3. 6-8 latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It be pretty cool to say ‘I have a “Chubby” Bengal uniform.’
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 04:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It be pretty cool to say ‘I have a “Chubby” Bengal uniform.’

Down side is watching the game and you yell, "Love me some Chubbs!" And then you notice all your friends giving you the look  Nervous

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 04:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Down side is watching the game and you yell, "Love me some Chubbs!" And then you notice all your friends giving you the look  Nervous

Just guessing, but I'm thinking your friends stopped being shocked by anything coming out of your mouth years ago.  And I mean that in a good way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 05:09 PM)McC Wrote: Just guessing, but I'm thinking your friends stopped being shocked by anything coming out of your mouth years ago.  And I mean that in a good way.

Yeah, pretty much. My sense of humor is kinda out there. So much so I don't even know where half the shit comes from. It just does.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 03:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Chubb goes top to Indy at 3.  6-8 latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this scenario I was assuming Nelson Goes 3. Then u  got broncos browns jets all needing qb. 
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 05:27 PM)Jpoore Wrote: In this scenario I was assuming Nelson Goes 3. Then u  got broncos browns jets all needing qb. 

That's assuming they all go for a QB first round. If you need one it makes sense but I think Kizer finished strong for the Browns. Bronco's are definitly going for a QB and Jets? I dont know? They may possibly be looking at a FA QB. Depends on what other needs they need to fill.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 08:11 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Anyone think perhaps he falls to us?? Or close? Say he falls to 9 would u trade up to get him? I would. I could see him falling to that area. Crazier things have happened just last year in the first round. In this scenario I would let Dunlap walk as I don't believe he is worth 12+ million per year use the Dunlap money to get norwell In free agency. Question is how likely do u think he falls that far? I'd say 30 percent.

No; premier pass rusher go top 10 period. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 05:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's assuming they all go for a QB first round. If you need one it makes sense but I think Kizer finished strong for the Browns. Bronco's are definitly going for a QB and Jets? I dont know? They may possibly be looking at a FA QB. Depends on what other needs they need to fill.
Brown probably go minkah in that regard. Just saying if he gets to bucs pick I'd have to consider it. I mean Jonathon Allen was regarded as a top 2 pick and fell to almost 20. Yes I know different positions but a premier pass rusher.
(03-04-2018, 06:34 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: No; premier pass rusher go top 10 period. 
In most cases yes. But he's not the great athlete most premier pass rushers are as evidenced by his 3-cone. And dosent have flawless technique like Joey bosa did to counter lack of athleticsm. 
Reply/Quote