Brady’s back
Tom Brady is coming back with the Bucs
Shortest retirement ever?
Reply/Quote
We got the Bucs too. Damn lol.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:16 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: We got the Bucs too. Damn lol.

Everybody get old eventually, right? Maybe this will be the year Father Time finally defeats Brady.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Tom Brady is coming back with the Bucs

Source?

P.S.  I'm currently watching you and your fam at the saloon!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He will need an absolute garbage season to end it all.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
well goodbye jensen and gronk. espn has confirmed TB back to TB. Damn we needed Jensen.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: well goodbye jensen and gronk. espn has confirmed TB back to TB. Damn we needed Jensen.

If the rumors are true to Jensen's asking price, then it didn't matter regardless. I agree about Gronk though, TB is his QB.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:16 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: We got the Bucs too. Damn lol.

Everybody get old eventually, right? Maybe this will be the year Father Time finally defeats Brady.
Reply/Quote
this will probably put a little more fuel to the fire since Brady is guaranteed to be in the super bowl basically, Burrow can take down the GOAT.
Reply/Quote
Boo! Go away old man.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 09:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: this will probably put a little more fuel to the fire since Brady is guaranteed to be in the super bowl basically, Burrow can take down the GOAT.

That's right. We need the symbolic "passing of the torch" by beating Brady and the Bucs in the Super Bowl.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Tom Brady is coming back with the Bucs

Probably the shortest but Brady has some work to do to compete with Brett Favre when it comes to retirements.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I saw someone just bought Brady's "last TD" football yesterday for half a million. That guy must be disappointed.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 11:03 PM)Destro Wrote: I saw someone just bought Brady's "last TD" football yesterday for half a million. That guy must be disappointed.

Yep, the football apparently sold just the night before before Brady announced his return.  That seems a little suspicious as well.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10029646-tom-bradys-final-nfl-touchdown-ball-with-buccaneers-sells-for-518k-at-auction

Sucks to be that person or company.  But I guess they have the last football Brady threw for a touchdown when everyone thought he was retiring for what ever that is worth.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
He's simply doing what his handlers tell him.
It was never up to him.
Reply/Quote
Part of me says so? The other part remembers Steve Carlton, who hung around his sport about two years longer than he should have. If someone sacks him and says, "Hey, wishing you'd stayed retired Tommy Boy?" it's a 15-yard taunting penalty.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 12:48 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: He's simply doing what his handlers tell him.
It was never up to him.

His family said he had their full support to pick what he wanted to do.

So he choose to keep doing what he loves
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: His family said he had their full support to pick what he wanted to do.

So he choose to keep doing what he loves

Um .yeah, you read a quote somewhere. Doesn't make it true or real. It wasn't up to his family either.
They know he has no control.

Who cares? There may be no next season
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 11:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yep, the football apparently sold just the night before before Brady announced his return.  That seems a little suspicious as well.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10029646-tom-bradys-final-nfl-touchdown-ball-with-buccaneers-sells-for-518k-at-auction

Sucks to be that person or company.  But I guess they have the last football Brady threw for a touchdown when everyone thought he was retiring for what ever that is worth.

I'm wondering if that guy doesn't have a suit against Brady.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the auction for that football has been voided.  So the buyer is off the hook.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2022/04/15/tom-bradys-final-td-pass-auction-house-voids-sale-unretirement/7330158001/

Quote:"Following Tom Brady’s unretirement, and after discussions with both the buyer and consignor, we have mutually agreed to void the sale of the football," Lelands said in a statement. "The ball has not been returned to the consignor, and the plan now is for Lelands to sell it privately as per the seller’s wishes. There are multiple parties interested in purchasing the football."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote