Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady Suspension Nullified
Breaking news on NFL.com (and I imagine just about every other major sports network)

Not surprised. The NFL really screwed themselves over on this one.
Reply/Quote
yeah no shock here
Reply/Quote
Prepare for lots and lots of butthurt. Especially from Ravens fans. My facebook news feed is already blowing up Rolleyes
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Money can do wonders. Remember kids.
Reply/Quote
Good. This was the most bullshit non story of all time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:33 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Prepare for lots and lots of butthurt. Especially from Ravens fans.

Not understanding the reasoning behind this statement.

Hopefully this leads to a steelers loss

Still a win win
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good ruling and needed ruling. Berman ripped the entire process not just how it specifically applied to Brady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:57 AM)Joelist Wrote: Good ruling and needed ruling. Berman ripped the entire process not just how it specifically applied to Brady.

Eh, the CBA said let Goodell be in charge.  Now they'll have to go back and set penalties for every possible type of infraction?

Either way not long ago this kind of thing would make we wish all kinds of horrible things on Brady.

Now I know that its all a big joke anyway.  And the fact that everyone outside of the Patriot "fans" (™ 2002) will always look at Tom as a cheater at worse or a liar at best gives me satisfaction enough.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Goodell and the league really overstepped their bounds on this one and Judge Berman saw right through their BS. I wouldn't be surprised if the backlash from this forces the owners to ask old Roger to step down. Goodell just a straight kick to the balls on this one, and im loving every minute of it.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 11:33 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Prepare for lots and lots of butthurt. Especially from Ravens fans. My facebook news feed is already blowing up  Rolleyes

Why do we care?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Surprised he didn't meet halfway with 2 games
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, the CBA said let Goodell be in charge.  Now they'll have to go back and set penalties for every possible type of infraction?

Either way not long ago this kind of thing would make we wish all kinds of horrible things on Brady.

Now I know that its all a big joke anyway.  And the fact that everyone outside of the Patriot "fans" (™ 2002) will always look at Tom as a cheater at worse or a liar at best gives me satisfaction enough.

But if anything doesn't this vindicate Tom... No suspension and no admission of guilt to me says hes not a cheater despite of whatever the "Paid in Full" Wells Report says.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why do we care?

I have no idea. But living in MD I'm friends with a lot of Ravens fans who have been sharing literally everyou single update to this whole deflate-gate thing. Very annoying. Some of then have already gone into full meltdown mode. I think it's funny Tongue
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why do we care?

Because the majority of Ravens fans were saying he cheated them out of a win in the playoffs. I don't remember reading anything on the boards, but your typical Ravens fans who cant come up with any other reason why they loss was quick to put it on the "cheater".
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Because the majority of Ravens fans were saying he cheated them out of a win in the playoffs. I don't remember reading anything on the boards, but your typical Ravens fans who cant come up with any other reason why they loss was quick to put it on the "cheater".

I would think that would be more Colts fans than Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Because the majority of Ravens fans were saying he cheated them out of a win in the playoffs. I don't remember reading anything on the boards, but your typical Ravens fans who cant come up with any other reason why they loss was quick to put it on the "cheater".

I think that's typical of anyone who has habitually lost to the Pats over the last 10 years.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:51 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I would think that would be more Colts fans than Ravens.

Ive seen even amount from both camps.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Surprised he didn't meet halfway with 2 games

Brady was never going to settle. He wanted to either go down with the ship or be completely exonerated. 

Looks like he didn't cheat... Again.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:51 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I would think that would be more Colts fans than Ravens.

I've seen a lot of Ravens fans act petty as hell about it too. I mean some Ravens fan on these boards left him out of their top QBs because he is a cheater.*

*Only according to Goodell, "independent" investigator Wells, Colt, and Raven fans.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:55 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Ive seen even amount from both camps.

About "DeflateGate"?

Please do show

I haven't seen much of anything about "deflate gate" on most boards I frequent. Most of the complaints I've read were about the substitutions.

Don't know where you get that from.
Reply/Quote