Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow is just awful
(09-05-2015, 08:36 AM)Harmening Wrote: Me too.
I'm thoroughly confused by why so many people can't stand the kid.  

for much of the same reason most people can't stand Johnny Football.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 08:36 AM)Harmening Wrote: Me too.
I'm thoroughly confused by why so many people can't stand the kid.  

Over hyped and under produced.

Football fans realized early on he didn't have anything that would make him an NFL QB, but people who liked him as a person wouldn't accept that and decided it had to be because he prays.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:25 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [Image: Lewis.jpg]

GIGGLES Big Grin 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 07:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: for much of the same reason most people can't stand Johnny Football.

That, and his supporters tend to overrun any actual conversation about him and the team he is on with wild accusations and speculation and sound bytes about him doing nothing but magically winning football games.   I know I know, never read the comments section but if you look at any article about a QB getting injured or anything about Tebow then you'll see actual conversation being derailed by Tebow maniacs claiming all manner of nonsense and conspiracy.

Any time a QB gets hurt during the season there is wild speculation that Tebow should be plucked right out of wherever he is and given the ball so he can WIN WIN WIN amazingly (these were even more annoying when he had been out of the league for years).  Meh, I completely get why people are sick of him, but I also completely get why any story about him doing anything is a headline.  3rd string QB gets cut isn't news unless it is Tebow.  The guy hasn't played a meaningful snap since 2011 but he's still a headliner because of his rabid fanbase that has been fed a steady diet of delusion.

I don't hate on Tebow haters because I know if he signed with the Bengals everyone here would get sick and tired of dealing with his groupies showing up, claiming to be a fan of the team, but also criticizing everything and everyone Bengals-related who doesn't just hand Tebow the keys to the kingdom.  BAH!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote