Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady Suspension Nullified
(09-03-2015, 01:00 PM)MrRager Wrote: I've seen a lot of Ravens fans act petty as hell about it too. I mean some Ravens fan on these boards left him out of their top QBs because he is a cheater.*

*Only according to Goodell, "independent" investigator Wells, Colt, and Raven fans.

Sorry if you feel that way but that Doesn't equate to being butthurt
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:02 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: About "DeflateGate"?

Please do show

I haven't seen much of anything about "deflate gate" on most boards I frequent. Most of the complaints I've read were about the substitutions.

Don't know where you get that from.

Here is a quick one: 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-TOP-10-List-of-QBs-around-the-league?pid=2031#pid2031

He has pretty much never cheated and you still left him off. Then you went to compare QBs H2H, which is just.... Wow. So maybe a lil butthurt.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:00 PM)MrRager Wrote: I've seen a lot of Ravens fans act petty as hell about it too. I mean some Ravens fan on these boards left him out of their top QBs because he is a cheater.*

*Only according to Goodell, "independent" investigator Wells, Colt, and NFL fans. outside of NE

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:12 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: ThumbsUp

Well I sure as hell don't live in NE.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:35 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: But if anything doesn't this vindicate Tom... No suspension and no admission of guilt to me says hes not a cheater despite of whatever the "Paid in Full" Wells Report says.

I'd say no.

He was willing to negotiate a shorter suspension.  (Supposedly for hindering the investigation only.)

If he did nothing his negotiation would be zero games.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:12 PM)MrRager Wrote: Here is a quick one: 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-TOP-10-List-of-QBs-around-the-league?pid=2031#pid2031

Here is the question...........Where or how does this post say or ANYWAY insinuate saying the Ravens lost because of "deflategate"?  
Reply/Quote
So what is this based on? I thought the suspension was ridiculous, but the commissioner was given the power in the CBA.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:15 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Here is the question...........Where or how does this post say or ANYWAY insinuate saying the Ravens lost because of "deflategate"?  

I never said it does. Aqua said look out for all the butthurt Raven fans and you said they aren't really butthurt. This post shows you are a wee-bit butthurt. I was commenting that I have seen almost as many Raven fans bash Brady in general as Colt fans, but I never said they blamed the PSI of footballs for the loss.

Would you be willing to let Brady into the top ten now? Especially above Flacco? Or are you still too butthurt? 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:12 PM)MrRager Wrote: Here is a quick one: 

He has pretty much never cheated and you still left him off. Then you went to compare QBs H2H, which is just.... Wow. So maybe a lil butthurt.

Because mine or someone's opinion doesn't natch yours that equates to being butthurt? Got it ThumbsUp

Seems like you were more butthurt because I didn't include him on my list.

I compared H2H not comparing their respective career or accomplishments.

I'm not the ONLY one that compared them H2H.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8864566/2013-nfl-playoffs-tom-brady-loses-composure-joe-flacco-keeps-cool

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/afc-divisional-preview-ravens-history-beat-patriots-article-1.2072596
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'd say no.

He was willing to negotiate a shorter suspension.  (Supposedly for hindering the investigation only.)

If he did nothing his negotiation would be zero games.

Apparently, he turned down a one game suspension for admitting guilt. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:21 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Because mine or someone's opinion doesn't natch yours that equates to being butthurt? Got it ThumbsUp

Seems like you were more butthurt because I didn't include him on my list.

I compared H2H not comparing their respective career or accomplishments.

I'm not the ONLY one that compared them H2H.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8864566/2013-nfl-playoffs-tom-brady-loses-composure-joe-flacco-keeps-cool

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/afc-divisional-preview-ravens-history-beat-patriots-article-1.2072596
You kept him off the list because you claimed he was a cheater. You made assumption before everything came to light. 

There is literally zero reason ever to exist ever in the history of everything to put Joe Flacco above Tom Brady when ranking QBs. That thread was not asking to rank some arbitrary head to head matchups, but QBs in the NFL. The only reason not to include Brady is because you are butthurt or stupid.

And I don't really care about those links. Head to head matchups are the worst way to compare QBs. Dalton won both head to head matchups vs. Flacco last year so Dalton>Flacco. You do realize they are never on the field at the same time?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:21 PM)MrRager Wrote: I never said it does. Aqua said look out for all the butthurt Raven fans and you said they aren't really butthurt.
Look at almost all of the comments on most of the main news sites that have posted the story...............I guess the majority are Ravens fans?

(09-03-2015, 01:21 PM)MrRager Wrote: This post shows you are a wee-bit butthurt. I was commenting that I have seen almost as many Raven fans bash Brady in general as Colt fans, but I never said they blamed the PSI of footballs for the loss.

Why would I be butthurt? Especially if it's not about deflategate? This just increases the chance of them beating the Steelers game #1

(09-03-2015, 01:21 PM)MrRager Wrote: Would you be willing to let Brady into the top ten now? Especially above Flacco? Or are you still to butthurt? 

Why would I change my mind about Brady. I believe he and/or the Pats are cheaters.

Judge admits that Br*dy knew about the deflation of the footballs...

Judge states that the NFL didn't "tell" Brady not to destroy his phone...

Judge states that the punishment didn't fit the crime....
Reply/Quote
Patriot Privilege
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:31 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Look at almost all of the comments on most of the main news sites that have posted the story...............I guess the majority are Ravens fans?
I was talking about throughout this off season. Many butthurt Ravens fans. I haven't looked at the comments on this article. 

Why would I be butthurt? Especially if it's not about deflategate? This just increases the chance of them beating the Steelers game #1
I have no idea. Apparently you still hold on to some grudge thinking he is a cheater. Weird considering he just won in court. Ask other Raven fans why they are butthurt,.

Why would I change my mind about Brady. I believe he and/or the Pats are cheaters.

Judge admits that Br*dy knew about the deflation of the footballs...

Judge states that the NFL didn't "tell" Brady not to destroy his phone...

Judge states that the punishment didn't fit the crime....

Brady is not a cheater. It's okay to say that. It's okay to let him into the top ten considering he has a legit case for the GOAT. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:21 PM)MrRager Wrote: Would you be willing to let Brady into the top ten now?

(09-03-2015, 01:26 PM)MrRager Wrote: There is literally zero reason ever to exist ever in the history of everything to put Joe Flacco above Tom Brady when ranking QBs. That thread was not asking to rank some arbitrary head to head matchups, but QBs in the NFL. The only reason not to include Brady is because you are butthurt or stupid.

Looking at your post, it appears you are more butthurt because I DIDN"T place Brady in my top 10 list.....lol

(09-03-2015, 01:26 PM)MrRager Wrote: And I don't really care about those links.
Translation: I don't care about facts.

(09-03-2015, 01:26 PM)MrRager Wrote: Head to head matchups are the worst way to compare QBs. Dalton won both head to head matchups vs. Flacco last year so Dalton>Flacco. You do realize they are never on the field at the same time?

It's not just comparing H2H matchups.
It showed stats and either way it is hard deny (IN THE PLAYOFFS) there hasn't been many who have out performed Flacco.
Reply/Quote

*Only according to Goodell, "independent" investigator Wells, Colt, and Raven fans.

So I'm cool, right?

(05-14-2015, 10:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Flacco should be on all lists simply for his top playoff performances. One of the best in the playoffs since 2010. 

Rodgers
Peyton
Brady
Luck
Brees 
Rivers
Ben
Flacco 
Wilson
Romo
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Surprised he didn't meet halfway with 2 games

That wasn't an option. That's why he had them get together several times and try to come to a resolution. He was only ever going to rule 0 games or 4 games.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:35 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: But if anything doesn't this vindicate Tom... No suspension and no admission of guilt to me says hes not a cheater despite of whatever the "Paid in Full" Wells Report says.

From my understanding, there was only a belief that it was a greater probability that he knew something, rather than he didn't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Some people are getting too caught up in the notion of trying to determine guilt vs innocence, which is NOT what this proceeding was about or likely what any future proceedings will be about.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So I'm cool, right?

"Cool" might not be the right word, but yeah.
Reply/Quote