Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field

This is amazing, I know this is the jungle noise section but screw the Steelers
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Do I like Tom Brady now?!

[Image: B1v-wOGIEAA0KeF.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans can't even say anything because well Tom Brady is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:41 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Steelers fans can't even say anything because well Tom Brady is amazing.

But, they should be allowed to at least try..

Perhaps this thread will make a jump to where it belongs, in Smack Talk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wow that is some seriously weak trolling. "How about that? Lets go, lets go!" What is he in first grade, that sucks. If he would've said something along the lines of "How about that? I still own you guys. You're my b1tches." then that's noteworthy trolling. His trolling skills are as bad as his dancing skills.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:36 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Do I like Tom Brady now?!

[Image: B1v-wOGIEAA0KeF.jpg]

(12-23-2017, 10:41 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Steelers fans can't even say anything because well Tom Brady is amazing.

I also find the amount of gushing over another man slightly creepy. You guys need a trip to the nearest titty bar this afternoon. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 11:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I also find the amount of gushing over another man slightly creepy. You guys need a trip to the nearest titty bar this afternoon. 

Like Steelers fans gushing over Juju. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 12:30 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Like Steelers fans gushing over Juju. 

Don't think that I heard anything remotely close.

Reading these posts you cant help but get the image in your head of a teenage school girl fawning over NKOTB, or N'suck, or the Backside Boys. I'll bet they have posters of Brady from Teen Beat magazine taped up all over their bedrooms. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don't think that I heard anything remotely close.

Reading these posts you cant help but get the image in your head of a teenage school girl fawning over NKOTB, or N'suck, or the Backside Boys. I'll bet they have posters of Brady from Teen Beat magazine taped up all over their bedrooms. 

Like I said. Just add the group Karma to the list. I'm sure those t-shirts were hot sellers in Pittsburgh. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately the Steelers are the Bengals daddy at this point.
Fortunately grandpa Bill and grandpa Tom are there to put dad in his place every year
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:35 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Like I said. Just add the group Karma to the list. I'm sure those t-shirts were hot sellers in Pittsburgh. 

Not even sure what this means or what karma has to do with this thread. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:40 PM)Brimey Wrote: Unfortunately the Steelers are the Bengals daddy at this point.
Fortunately grandpa Bill and grandpa Tom are there to put dad in his place every year

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
He sounds like he was channeling Kirk Cousins. That's actually why it's lame.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not even sure what this means or what karma has to do with this thread. 

What do the Backstreet Boys have to do with this thread? You brought that up.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 11:47 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow that is some seriously weak trolling. "How about that? Lets go, lets go!" What is he in first grade, that sucks. If he would've said something along the lines of "How about that? I still own you guys. You're my b1tches." then that's noteworthy trolling. His trolling skills are as bad as his dancing skills.

He was just yelling at the Steelers fans because they think they're invincible and he was just saying "you're my bitches!"

That's the best type of smack talk when Tom can just yell at your fans and it's enough to say "I own you!"
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 01:35 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Like I said. Just add the group Karma to the list. I'm sure those t-shirts were hot sellers in Pittsburgh. 

(12-23-2017, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was just yelling at the Steelers fans because they think they're invincible and he was just saying "you're my bitches!"

That's the best type of smack talk when Tom can just yell at your fans and it's enough to say "I own you!"

Huh?

Seriously, is there something in the water in Cincinnati? 

Or are you guys at the same Christmas party chugging some spiked eggnog together? 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 11:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I also find the amount of gushing over another man slightly creepy. You guys need a trip to the nearest titty bar this afternoon. 

Saying the guy is amazing at what he does is a fact.

Your standard for gushing is pretty damn low.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Huh?

Seriously, is there something in the water in Cincinnati? 

Or are you guys at the same Christmas party chugging some spiked eggnog together? 

I don't live in Cincinnati.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:43 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Saying the guy is amazing at what he does is a fact.

Your standard for gushing is pretty damn low.

Hey I was just trying to give you a good excuse for the wife so that you could get out and see some tits today, but you blew that. I tried....
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 11:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I don't live in Cincinnati.

Must be a Bengal fan thing then. 
Reply/Quote