Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(12-23-2017, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's the best type of smack talk when Tom can just yell at your fans and it's enough to say "I own you!"

Yeah, yell at the fans...the best type of smack.

"I'm tired of whipping ya all's ass, you all make me tired".

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:41 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Steelers fans can't even say anything because well Tom Brady is amazing.

It is the only game where the officiating is not incredibly biased toward the steelers...and it drives them crazy. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 11:00 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is the only game where the officiating is not incredibly biased toward the steelers...and it drives them crazy. 

That's what happens when a fair game is called.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 10:26 AM)Trademark Wrote:
This is amazing, I know this is the jungle noise section but screw the Steelers

Brady's the Steelers daddy and earned the right to talk shit. I really can't wait until Brady retires.
Reply/Quote
I hope Brady sticks around for a few more years. It's amazing what he accomplished.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I am so conflicted. I hate the Steelers. Can't stand Brady.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 02:15 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I am so conflicted. I hate the Steelers. Can't stand Brady.

Brady never tried to injure a player.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 02:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Brady never tried to injure a player.

Brady has won Super Bowls. Been named MVP. Married a super model - the stereotype NFL quarterback life. Yet still could complain about being drafted in the 6th round.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 03:11 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Brady has won Super Bowls. Been named MVP. Married a super model - the stereotype NFL quarterback life. Yet still could complain about being drafted in the 6th round.

Could, but didn't. How 'bout that?  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 02:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Brady never tried to injure a player.

That would involve him trying to get involved in a play.  Brady wouldn't do that.  He might break a nail.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Brady's the Steelers daddy and earned the right to talk shit. I really can't wait until Brady retires.

I can't wait until Piggy retires and puts on another 300 lbs
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can't wait until Piggy retires and puts on another 300 lbs

After he retires, who cares? They'll still have a gold jacket to fit him in Canton.  The only way Dalton or Green will ever get into the HOF is to buy a ticket.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can't wait until Piggy retires and puts on another 300 lbs

One can lose weight. In Dalton's case you can't lose being ugly and stupid! Hilarious

[Image: 8oirryhhro2go286g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 07:40 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: One can lose weight. In Dalton's case you can't lose being ugly and stupid! Hilarious

[Image: 8oirryhhro2go286g.jpg]

His looks are the last of problems created by the Bengals making him a franchise qb.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 01:18 AM)Tama Wrote: After he retires, who cares? They'll still have a gold jacket to fit him in Canton.  The only way Dalton or Green will ever get into the HOF is to buy a ticket.

Troll somewhere else, ass clown.  And I did say another 300 lbs.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 05:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Troll somewhere else, ass clown.  And I did say another 300 lbs.  

This section is called "SmackTalk". I guess you don't quite get the concept of this section. I think your kind is more at home in the "Jungle Noise" section.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This section is called "SmackTalk". I guess you don't quite get the concept of this section. I think your kind is more at home in the "Jungle Noise" section.

It got moved there after I commented...
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This section is called "SmackTalk". I guess you don't quite get the concept of this section. I think your kind is more at home in the "Jungle Noise" section.

(12-30-2017, 10:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It got moved there after I commented...

So he was right, then.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 03:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So he was right, then.  

No, he was ignorant, then...it WAS in JN.  Move along, nothing to see here...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 05:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Troll somewhere else, ass clown.  And I did say another 300 lbs.  

Ha ha.."assclown"? what are you, like 12? Does your mom know you're on her computer? And why do you think the word "another" is the least bit meaningful? Oh wait, maybe you were insinuating that Rothlesberger already weighed 300 pounds and that after he retired he'd weigh 600 pounds?!

Good one! That's some great hardcore smack there.

Regardless, we could go back and forth insulting each other for weeks, but nothing you can possibly respond with changes the fact that, at the end of the day, my original post stands true.

Happy New Year.
Reply/Quote