Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(12-31-2017, 11:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No, he was ignorant, then...it WAS in JN.  Move along, nothing to see here...

For the record, this thread was already in ST before I commented. If it was in JN I wouldn't have even seen it. As a fan of a different team, I'm not supposed to be in there and I respect that.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 11:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No, he was ignorant, then...it WAS in JN.  Move along, nothing to see here...

This thread has been in ST since 12/23. Look back at page 1. I was the first non Bengal fan to post and that was post #5. It was moved here looooong before your first post (6 days to be exact). 
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 10:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It got moved there after I commented...

Nope, you're wrong there ignorant one.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This thread has been in ST since 12/23. Look back at page 1. I was the first non Bengal fan to post and that was post #5. It was moved here looooong before your first post (6 days to be exact). 

Since you guys seem so hell-bent on proving that you were right:

Here is what happens:  When something moves to another forum that originated at Jungle Noise, it stays in JN but has tiny words at the end of the thread that say "moved".

I didn't see that word, it was still on JN, and that's when I commented.  So, please, go stick your heads back up your collective asses and shut up.

Oh, and:  

Tom Brady Tom Brady Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady
Tom Brady Tom Brady Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 12:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Since you guys seem so hell-bent on proving that you were right:

Here is what happens:  When something moves to another forum that originated at Jungle Noise, it stays in JN but has tiny words at the end of the thread that say "moved".

I didn't see that word, it was still on JN, and that's when I commented.  So, please, go stick your heads back up your collective asses and shut up.

Oh, and:  

I hope you cleaned up when you were done screaming his name.  " Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 10:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It got moved there after I commented...

(01-01-2018, 12:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Since you guys seem so hell-bent on proving that you were right:

Oh, and:  

Doesnt change the fact that it was moved BEFORE you commented, and that’s the point. So whose head is up whose ass again?
Reply/Quote

Oh, and:  

Actually that's not how it is. The words aren't tiny and it's not at the end. They're the same size but a  different color and at the beginning of the thread. It's pretty hard to miss.

[Image: iQjyLrN.png]
Reply/Quote

He said that a poster who claims he posted when a thread was in JN belonged in JN.  How is that not a correct assessment?  
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I hope you cleaned up when you were done screaming his name.  " Mellow"

I believe Brady gets a rather predatory twinkle in his lazy eye, as he ejaculates into a terrible towel, every time he see the Steelers on the schedule. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 04:26 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: I believe Brady gets a rather predatory twinkle in his lazy eye, as he ejaculates into a terrible towel, every time he see the Steelers on the schedule. 

I have no doubt Brady gets that way when he thinks about any other football player.  " Mellow"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 05:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have no doubt Brady gets that way when he thinks about any other football player.  " Mellow"

I've noticed that Steelers fans on this site seem to be consumed with a very particular train of thought. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 05:41 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: I've noticed that Steelers fans on this site seem to be consumed with a very particular train of thought. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

" Mellow"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 05:41 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: I've noticed that Steelers fans on this site seem to be consumed with a very particular train of thought. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
It seems like it's the only thing you notice and comment about.  What's that saying?  Pot, something, something, something, kettle..... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It seems like it's the only thing you notice and comment about.  What's that saying?  Pot, something, something, something, kettle..... Cool

By stating that it's the "only thing" I notice, one can infer and logically conclude that it is, in fact, an actual thing. Confirmation appreciated.

Indeed, the infatuation of Steelers fans with said "thing" is so intensely glaring that even a blind man would need to shield his eyes from it's powerful glow. Again, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:29 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: By stating that it's the "only thing" I notice, one can infer and logically conclude that it is, in fact, an actual thing. Confirmation appreciated.

Indeed, the infatuation of Steelers fans with said "thing" is so intensely glaring that even a blind man would need to shield his eyes from it's powerful glow. Again, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Or one can also infer, logically, you only notice an comment on it because it's the only thing that interests you.  But then again logic games have never been a Bengals bright moment. 

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Or one can also infer, logically, you only notice an comment on it because it's the only thing that interests you.  But then again logic games have never been a Bengals bright moment. 

Indeed, it can difficult to ignore such a prevalent, commonly shared theme among a certain group of fans. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:03 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Indeed, it can difficult to ignore such a prevalent, commonly shared theme among a certain group of fans. 

be*   :andy:

More like you seek it out, are probably drawn to it, want to make it your own....Like a dog with a bone......er.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 10:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: be*   :andy:

More like you seek it out, are probably drawn to it, want to make it your own....Like a dog with a bone......er.

When I said that Steelers fans on this site were a bit light with their smack, I fear I was being far too charitable.

You're just embarrassing yourself now. I could find better smack talk in a senior center shuffleboard game.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 11:14 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: When I said that Steelers fans on this site were a bit light with their smack, I fear I was being far too charitable.

You're just embarrassing yourself now. I could find better smack talk in a senior center shuffleboard game.

The Bengals organization smacks the Bengals fans harder than any other team's fans could.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 11:14 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: When I said that Steelers fans on this site were a bit light with their smack, I fear I was being far too charitable.

Oh my goshkies!!!!  We have never seen "your smack is weak, smack".  This is such brand a new and devastating smack.  It must have come from the dark webzzzzzz.... Yawn

Reply/Quote