Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brady trolls Steelers fans as he walks off the field
(01-05-2018, 09:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh my goshkies!!!!  We have never seen "your smack is weak, smack".  This is such brand a new and devastating smack.  It must have come from the dark webzzzzzz.... Yawn

Why are Steelers fans even ON a Bengals board?!?!?!?!?!!   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 09:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh my goshkies!!!!  We have never seen "your smack is weak, smack".  This is such brand a new and devastating smack.  It must have come from the dark webzzzzzz.... Yawn

Unfortunately, you would require an incredibly substantial improvement in your smack skills for them to even be considered "weak" and even that would be somewhat generous.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 01:42 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Unfortunately, you would require an incredibly substantial improvement in your smack skills for them to even be considered "weak" and even that would be somewhat generous.

LOL...You just doubled down on the same tired smack I just pointed out.  DARK WEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBZZZZZZ
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 01:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You just doubled down on the same tired smack I just pointed out.  DARK WEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBZZZZZZ

Steelers fan posts incredibly weak smack.
Steelers fan told of his hilariously weak smack.
Steelers fan posts embarrassingly weaker smack.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:11 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Steelers fan posts incredibly weak smack.
Steelers fan told of his hilariously weak smack.
Steelers fan posts embarrassingly weaker smack.

Yes yes yes we have all heard you say this.  It's like you are desperately trying to convince yourself.  It's not like you spit fire here.  This and the gay thing is all you have said.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8gI7HA-fBa2oPV7_gTB...EAvaWvKfFF]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes yes yes we have all heard you say this.  It's like you are desperately trying to convince yourself.  It's not like you spit fire here.  This and the gay thing is all you have said.   ThumbsUp

You need not try any any longer. It's OK my friend. Smack is not your strong suit. No need to continually embarrass yourself by trying to prove a point. I can tell you're struggling and your frail ego is forcing you to attempt to justify your participation in a smack talk forum in which you have nothing to offer.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:43 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8gI7HA-fBa2oPV7_gTB...EAvaWvKfFF]

Thanks for sharing. You look very much the way I thought you would. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:53 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: You need not try any any longer. It's OK my friend. Smack is not your strong suit. No need to continually embarrass yourself by trying to prove a point. I can tell you're struggling and your frail ego is forcing you to attempt to justify your participation in a smack talk forum in which you have nothing to offer.

Everything you say describes you. Project much?

You say he has nothing to offer? Then you offer something.

We'll wait.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:57 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Thanks for sharing. You look very much the way I thought you would. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Wait everyone he just added "I know you are but what am I" to his smack repertoire...........Wow he's a dark net hero!

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 04:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wait everyone he just added "I know you are but what am I" to his smack repertoire...........Wow he's a dark net hero!

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 04:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wait everyone he just added "I know you are but what am I" to his smack repertoire...........Wow he's a dark net hero!

(01-05-2018, 06:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Wait, you guys aren't just putting on a humorous act are you? This really is who and what you are.

I must offer my sincerest apologies. I had no idea. There a certain groups of citizens in this world you just don't make fun of or pick on, because it's simply wrong to have fun at their expense.

You guys can't help who you are, or what limitations and challenges you were born with. Just remember, you're both very special in your own way. Things such as coloring within the lines, cleaning the drool of your shoulders and dressing yourselves in the morning can seem like impossible tasks to master; but if you believe in yourselves and practice very hard, you can do it!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:18 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Wait, you guys aren't just putting on a humorous act are you? This really is who and what you are.

I must offer my sincerest apologies. I had no idea. There a certain groups of citizens in this world you just don't make fun of or pick on, because it's simply wrong to have fun at their expense.

You guys can't help who you are, or what limitations and challenges you were born with. Just remember, you're both very special in your own way. Things such as coloring within the lines, cleaning the drool of your shoulders and dressing yourselves in the morning can seem like impossible tasks to master; but if you believe in yourselves and practice very hard, you can do it!

You set the bar too high for them. They have been using those comebacks they gave you over and over again. We have come to realize, it is all they have in their smack arsenal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:18 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Wait, you guys aren't just putting on a humorous act are you? This really is who and what you are.

Wow you are such a smack talker, that you should write a book so us Steelers fans can learn something. You have to be the most boring smack talker that's ever been on this board. If the dark web sent you here to smack talk us and this is the best you have, I'm afraid using the term smack talking would be way too generous to use for what you're doing. Please, all of us Steelers fans are begging you to smack talk us. I want you to do your best on me with your next post. Throw down your gloves and give me the worst you ever gave anyone.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: you should write a book so us Steelers fans can learn something.

Whoa there my "special" friend! I know you're super excited about learnin' and all, but one thing at a time. First, find the nearest mirror and then practice saying "She sells seashells by the seashore". Once you can do that without having to wipe the mirror off afterwards, then we can move on to the next phase.

As always, just remember: You can do it!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You set the bar too high for them. They have been using those comebacks they gave you over and over again. We have come to realize, it is all they have in their smack arsenal.

Maybe they should talk about panties?

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:43 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Whoa there my "special" friend! I know you're super excited about learnin' and all, but one thing at a time. First, find the nearest mirror and then practice saying "She sells seashells by the seashore". Once you can do that without having to wipe the mirror off afterwards, then we can move on to the next phase.

As always, just remember: You can do it!

Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn You're the most boring smack talker I ever met. Please either start smack talking us and showing us what you're capable of or shut the hell up. All you keep doing is saying how bad of smack talking we are without actually posting anything smack worthy.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why are Steelers fans even ON a Bengals board?!?!?!?!?!!   Mellow

I remember when posters from the Jungle Noise section would come here and ask that question. It was like a monthly question.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 09:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe they should talk about panties?

Mellow

Shocked you don't have the same "nut" fetish of your Steeler's brothers  ThumbsUp

As for panties watching the Burfict butt-hurt over legally taking Bell down years ago was  a spot on analogy.  A bunch had had their panties all bunched up and still are crying like 5 year old little girls about big bad Burfict  Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 10:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Shocked you don't have the same "nut" fetish of your Steeler's brothers  ThumbsUp

As for panties watching the Burfict butt-hurt over legally taking Bell down years ago was  a spot on analogy.  A bunch had had their panties all bunched up and still are crying like 5 year old little girls about big bad Burfict  Cry

Reply/Quote