Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady will probably throw for a 1,000 yards against us
Hate to be negative but we got physically beat down on both sides of the ball and we also got mentally beat down and now we head to Foxborough to play an elite New England team....Brady will probably throw 30 touchdowns on our terrible secondary....I truly hope I'm wrong and want to be wrong about this but I'm expecting us to get blowed out
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised to see 400 yards and 4+ TDs. This whole team is a joke this year, and it's due to losing all of the good coaches on the team the last few years. Lewis doesn't have head coach quality coordinators to make up for his ineptness as a head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm down on this team right now, but football is weird sometimes. Not saying we are winning, but it almost seems like when things are such a sure thing they end up doing the opposite.
Reply/Quote
Brady might as well go for the single-game TD record.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, I can definitely see Brady putting up 450 yards and 5 TD's. No joke, if that doesn't happen I will be shocked.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:16 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: In all seriousness, I can definitely see Brady putting up 450 yards and 5 TD's. No joke, if that doesn't happen I will be shocked.

See, that seems like a bit of a knee jerk. Big Ben who leads a much better offense didn't do that. I think we swing too far the other way after a bad loss. I think Brady has 2 tds and 300 yards. What hurt us was the Dallas run game and their line the Patriots don't really have either. I know Blount has had  good numbers but that was more because he was the focus before Brady.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:21 AM)Au165 Wrote: See, that seems like a bit of a knee jerk. Big Ben who leads a much better offense didn't do that. I think we swing too far the other way after a bad loss. I think Brady has 2 tds and 300 yards. What hurt us was the Dallas run game and their line the Patriots don't really have either. I know Blount has had  good numbers but that was more because he was the focus before Brady.

We usually play Pittsburgh close these days. They're a division rival, we know them well. I wasn't surprised at all we slowed them down.

With that said I hope you're right. I'd love it if we were just competitive. I know a win is a huge long shot but if we can slow Brady down like and lose by 10 points or less... I'll be ok with it. Pissed, of course. But I gotta have realistic expectations.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:21 AM)Au165 Wrote: See, that seems like a bit of a knee jerk. Big Ben who leads a much better offense didn't do that. I think we swing too far the other way after a bad loss. I think Brady has 2 tds and 300 yards. What hurt us was the Dallas run game and their line the Patriots don't really have either. I know Blount has had  good numbers but that was more because he was the focus before Brady.
Yeah that's what hurt us, but that's all they have. All the Bengals had to do was take away the run. They ran with such ease that it opened up the passing game, and they were torched by no names... Again with relative ease.

The Bengals are sorry in all three phases of the game. It's gonna be a long year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Brady threw for 400 yards yesterday and was admittedly "rusty" because of all the time off. This Sunday is his first time in front of the home crowd and he is going to be a man on a mission. I don't see any reason that he would not throw for at least 400 yards and three touchdowns. Gronk is healthy, that crowd is going to be fired up... this has disaster written all over it.

Better question that Brady might be does Gronk hit 200 receiving yards?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:28 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah that's what hurt us, but that's all they have. All the Bengals had to do was take away the run. They ran with such ease that it opened up the passing game, and they were torched by no names... Again with relative ease.

The Bengals are sorry in all three phases of the game. It's gonna be a long year.

As I said, I am down on this team. With hat said they are the best running team in the NFL with the best O line. It isn't as simple as just "take it away". When we stacked the box they beat us over top.

I am not saying we will beat the patriots, but people throwing out 450 yards and 5 tds are just being emotional. As I said 300 yards and 2 Tds for Brady, it's just a different match up which is why the transitive property doesn't work in football.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: Hate to be negative but we got physically beat down on both sides of the ball and we also got mentally beat down and now we head to Foxborough to play an elite New England team....Brady will probably throw 30 touchdowns on our terrible secondary....I truly hope I'm wrong and want to be wrong about this but I'm expecting us to get blowed out

Exaggerate much???
Reply/Quote