Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainwashed into mediocre.
(09-29-2016, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Think about it, how many 7 step drops, or even 5 step, does Andy even take during a typical game?  Having a more secure pocket to step up into, is much more valuable than having a LT to run a DE back 5 or 7 steps.

I don't think i have ever seen it unless it was on Play Action when the D thinks its a run...

The Center position has been a problem since Andy got here.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a radical idea that could cure many ills, as far as the OL is concerned.  Put Bodine on the bench.  Shift Whit and Boling each one slot right, and put Fisher in at LT.  Like I said, it is indeed radical, but it could work.  Protection needs to be based from the inside, working outward on pass plays, and the run game begins with being able to go up the gut.

If Bodine continues to be a human turnstile I don't know how they can't do something ? And I don't see him just suddenly "getting it" at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 06:57 PM)Fresno B Wrote: There goes the jungle noise low IQ name calling. Lol

It was a joke skippy.....a reference to the Jerky Boys....hence the LMAO .....as for the rest of your crusade....the o line still played like shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote