Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we got the win!! no 1-3 thank you Jesus but....
        I still see the interior of the O line the same as the last 3 games.  I will continue to say it, it starts with Bodine in the interior.  I'm holding out hope every game that Marvin realizes we need to improvise and change the O line up.  My guy Hill was getting creamed out there lol taking on 3-4 some times 5 guys, where was the blocks. At least figure out you got to stick with one of the other, and get a back in a rhythm this pulling the back every other down is stupid.

Kickoff and punt returner- wow Alex Erickson fooled me, he's shown no burst or speed in the return game and has gotten creamed when tackled.  Don't know what to do about him.

I'm still a firm believer in we need to bring up Core over Wright.  I just think he'd make the offense more dynamic, he's a big guy with some speed. He surprised me in preseason.

Margus hunt and will clarke- wow I'm eating crow about Hunt and some on Clarke too. They look better then Johnson. How is Johnson so bad now? Don't make sense.

Eifert will help a lot, he's a better catcher then Cj uzomah, he will help in the red zone. But Marvin's priority to fix the O has to be the O line.

Problem is i dont think Marvin is smart enough to fix it,and if hes not,i want him gone next yearim just a superfan and im seeing what needs fixed to win against good teams,hes the damn coach. Get that playmaker boyd inolved too.he had like 2 targets tonight.

Another problem i see,we got two strong safeties that like to hit hard as possible,its great against some teams.against the nfl favorites ypu already know itll be flag city.after all that im holding out hope,i just got to ride the waves and watch it all unfold,and just keep my hope,maybe say some prayers along the ways. So glad my favorite player is back TEZ. Should be a big challenge going against the Cowboys,my childhood favorite team.Dak is good. We need to win.also would love to see them beat the nfl favorite Pats. Who Dey!!! 2-2

P.s we need a Steelers loss Sunday Night!! Go chiefs!!!
Reply/Quote