Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers troll Burrow.
(11-17-2020, 05:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yup, didn't even acknowledge the questionable shove by DuPree. Said he "might've given me a boost, but it was nothing."

Squealers have ALWAYS gotten preferential treatment from the zebras and always will!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 09:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well we got swept by the Browns and blown out by the Ravens and Steelers so Burrow should be more than ready to go nuclear on this division. 

He wasn't the reason we lost these games, especially the Browns games.

(11-19-2020, 12:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: If he continues on this trajectory, and the team begins to play well around him (and some are, like Bates, Higgins, Boyd, and Lawson somewhat) he might just do that.

Exactly.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 05:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He wasn't the reason we lost these games, especially the Browns games.

I'm not saying Burrow is the reason we lost, but we are operating under the idea that losing make Burrow go super crazy and kick much butt, right?  If he destroys the Warshington Fartball Squad I'll be on board the Burrow Anger Train.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 05:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying Burrow is the reason we lost, but we are operating under the idea that losing make Burrow go super crazy and kick much butt, right?  If he destroys the Warshington Fartball Squad I'll be on board the Burrow Anger Train.

I think he will.
Reply/Quote