Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey Beer!
You know what they say. Drink 10 of those beers and all women and the Bengals look good. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 03:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just finished mowing the yard and ran (actually drove - can't lie) to the carry out to pick up something to replace my fluids on a hot (actually kinda chilly) day of strenuous mowing (riding mower). I ask for a case of Gatorade (no really, I asked for Bud Light) and the nice gentleman (well, he was kind of an asshole) handed me this right here:

[Image: 20604394_10211893319722334_2732503795098...e=5A34AC39]

So as I was quite impressed, I said in enthusiasm  "Bengals cans?" That nice gentleman looked down at me with a smile (actually, he looked at me with an "I'm a Browns fan and I hate you " kinda look - told you he was an asshole) and handed me my case. So as I leave and am heading home in the upmost citizen manner, (Bullshit, I was like a kid with a new toy and raced home in hot pursuit of bliss) to put my Who Dey Beer in the fridge. I pulled one out to sip on (I chugged, beer was gone in less than 30 seconds) and thought, "Hey, I should let TBB know these are out there?" (Really, I was seriously thinking about you hores) in case they want to get as souvenirs?

So there you have it. Enjoy responsibly (drank 4 while typing this bullshit).

[Image: 20637922_10211893344602956_2190219940073...e=59FCE4C7]

Awesome Harley lmao! Hilarious

Seriously some badazz looking cans man. Wish i could get some here. Bet they are all Bronco or Stealer cans sumbitch. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Great post HD, love your humor. Please don't drink and drive.
Reply/Quote
My name is Speedy and I'm a Bud Light drinker. (Hi, Speedy). Not by choice. My wife has me on this grain-free diet and the only beers I am allowed to drink are Mich Ultra (because somehow they suck the carbs out of it) and Bud Light (believe it or not, it's made from rice). They both taste like water, but if you get them cold enough they are tolerable. Every once in a while I sneak a craft beer, but Bud Light is pretty much it for me these days. So thanks, H Dog, for this great news. Heading out now to buy a case.
Reply/Quote
Somewhere in the back of my mind there's that old political tripe about lipstick on a pig.. it seems that it could apply to Bengals Bud Light..it's still a budweiser product regardless of the label. 
They could slap on pictures of the hottest naked woman on the planet and it would still be sucky beer with a hot naked woman on the label. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 09:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 6c012247337110491e5961663bc2d8bb--so-fun...y-pics.jpg]

Hahaha awesome
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 04:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: How much alcohol is there in it? Bet Mike Brown told them to water it down.

Hey... it's Bud Light.....50% Ohio River water (unfiltered) and that's what flavor it has. Cinci HAS some damn good CINCINNATI beer.   Bud does Steeler cans too. Bud ain't HOME town., It's Corporate Light.   Get some Truth, Psychopathy,  Something from Blake Slate or Taft.......even an Ohio Brew from out of town.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 10:35 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: My name is Speedy and I'm a Bud Light drinker.  (Hi, Speedy).  Not by choice.  My wife has me on this grain-free diet and the only beers I am allowed to drink are Mich Ultra (because somehow they suck the carbs out of it) and Bud Light (believe it or not, it's made from rice).  They both taste like water, but if you get them cold enough they are tolerable.  Every once in a while I sneak a craft beer, but Bud Light is pretty much it for me these days.  So thanks, H Dog, for this great news.  Heading out now to buy a case.Technically... But Light may have RICE (a Grain) but has BARLEY MALT (also a grain)

My strategy? Drink GOOD BEER (life is so short) but .. half the time..just drink Water (coffee counts as water)...see...that adds up as good!
Reply/Quote
It would be cool to get one of each team for display in the mancave. However, since all and anything Pittsburgh is banned from entering the threshold of my Bengals place of worship, it would be blasphemy of the highest degree and I would have to set myself on fire!

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 07:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: Last time I actually paid money for a Budweiser product I couldn't finish the first half a can it was that bad.. if you actually like that stuff you should really consider a taste bud transplant because something is definitely wrong with them. I live in South Carolina and just can't get thirsty enough to drink that crap.. Even when it's 100+ degrees with 99% humidity! 

The problem was drinking a canned beer. All canned beers taste like crap to me. Give me either a bottle or on tap.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 09:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It would be cool to get one of each team for display in the mancave. However, since all and anything Pittsburgh is banned from entering the threshold of my Bengals place of worship, it would be blasphemy of the highest degree and I would have to set myself on fire!

No doubt brother, blasphemy!!!

BTW, too many beer snobs around this place. Whatever Give me a beer any way i can get one and 15 or so more so i can just piss all day long.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 07:43 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: The problem was drinking a canned beer. All canned beers taste like crap to me. Give me either a bottle or on tap.

I used to only drink out of bottles too. However, when the trash man came and emptied two large containers in the air to dump, the clanking and rattling was like telling the whole neighborhood how much I drank (I drank a case a day then - bad marriage). Had to switch to cans. Plus - the beer "seems" to stay colder longer. Not much, but a little. Now - 6 gets me stuttering. Plus, beer gets skunky much quicker in a bottle (you'll remember that forever).

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2017, 07:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I used to only drink out of bottles too. However, when the trash man came and emptied two large containers in the air to dump, the clanking and rattling was like telling the whole neighborhood how much I drank (I drank a case a day then - bad marriage). Had to switch to cans. Plus - the beer "seems" to stay colder longer. Not much, but a little. Now - 6 gets me stuttering. Plus, beer gets skunky much quicker in a bottle (you'll remember that forever).

Yeah, plus the trash gets pretty damn heavy with all those beer bottles in there.

Actually really like Bud Light Lime though. Buy them in the bottles all the time.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 04:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's my bar in the mancave. However, thanks for the input. Haven't had my first game party yet and was looking forward to finishing it today actually (probably not, cause I'm kinda lazy like that). Hope it turns out well (really don't give a shit! Wait, yes I do. Ahhh who the hell cares) when it's finished.

I'm taking this as a disguised invitation to a JugleNoise party at your place.

Don't worry Harley, I promise to bring nothing, eat most of the food, drink all of your beer and clog the one toilet you don't want guests using.

Can't wait.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 02:41 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm taking this as a disguised invitation to a JugleNoise party at your place.

Don't worry Harley, I promise to bring nothing, eat most of the food, drink all of your beer and clog the one toilet you don't want guests using.

Can't wait.

Sounds like a deal. party will start at 6am.

Reply/Quote