Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Lafell SUCKS
Coming into the year, I thought he was going to be really productive. Man, have I been wrong. Not only is he doing nothing in the passing game but he is atrocious as a blocker, just zero effort. He almost got Gio killed on Sunday against the Steelers and had missed block after missed block.

This guy is trash. Good thing we only signed him on a 1 year deal.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:30 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Coming into the year, I thought he was going to be really productive. Man, have I been wrong. Not only is he doing nothing in the passing game but he is atrocious as a blocker, just zero effort. He almost got Gio killed on Sunday against the Steelers and had missed block after missed block.

Good thing we drafted a dynamic guy that can't see any time on the field as a receiver to possibly replace Lafell.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Good thing we drafted a dynamic guy that can't see any time on the field as a receiver to possibly replace Lafell.  Whatever

Well he fumbled once, so there is no reason to give him snaps after that. Ignore that other players fumble in their careers
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:30 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Coming into the year, I thought he was going to be really productive. Man, have I been wrong. Not only is he doing nothing in the passing game but he is atrocious as a blocker, just zero effort. He almost got Gio killed on Sunday against the Steelers and had missed block after missed block.

Lafell signed a 2 year contract with us through next year.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lafell signed a 2 year contract with us through next year.

I would say cut him after this year but our other receiving options basically suck too. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I would say cut him after this year but our other receiving options basically suck too. 

Yeah...I'd like to see what Core and Malone can do...and Ross as well.
Reply/Quote
The team has so many problems...that in a sense no one looks good. Even Green kind of looks bad at time as his timing with Andy is off.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:46 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The team has so many problems...that in a sense no one looks good. Even Green kind of looks bad at time as his timing with Andy is off.

Andy's timing is way off in general.....which goes back to the ghosts in his head due to this porous oline.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:38 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Well he fumbled once, so there is no reason to give him snaps after that. Ignore that other players fumble in their careers

I don't recall Jeremy Hill ever fumbling.  Not one excruciating knife to the heart time.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I too would like to see what Core and Malone can do because there's worry about John Ross staying healthy.
If neither Core nor Malone step up by the end of this year, what are some under-the-radar outside FAs that you like that could realistically be had for $6 mill a year or under?
Maybe I'm underestimating Marqise Lee's value when he hits FA this coming offseason, but I think he could be a solid pickup as a WR2. I think he can get separation faster than guys like LaFell or Boyd. He's also only going to be 26 next year. He'll be in the prime of his career.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Andy's timing is way off in general.....which goes back to the ghosts in his head due to this porous oline.

Yep

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Have not seen as much in Core as others on here.

Would like to see more of Malone though to form an opinion.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote