Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Marshall
Giants released him today... he's been a good player for a long time but now he's 34 years coming off an ankle injury and 2 underwhelming seasons in a row.

thoughts?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 10:40 PM)Domata94 Wrote: Giants released him today... he's been a good player for a long time but now he's 34 years coming off an ankle injury and 2 underwhelming seasons in a row.

thoughts?

Dez Bryant tweeted that NYG would be a good landing spot for him playing with OBJ and Sterling. Marshall tweeted, no it would not I'm here. Seems NYJ made it a better landing spot for Dez today. As to Marshall: no way, dude is a head case 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kick those tires after the draft.  
Reply/Quote
I never say this quote,but if it was years ago I would of said hell yes,now his team sucks that he's been on for what 3 years or more? I want to get rid of lafell and Andy did have a connection with him a long time ago. But I think he's washed up.
Reply/Quote
there was a point id say yeah. But now he'd have to win a cage match with lafell
Reply/Quote
We could use a receiver, but we have plenty of broadcasters already, he needs to do something he can do, and I don't think it's catching footballs anymore.
Reply/Quote