Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Marshall
The 2019 candidate for aging LB signee

James Palmer of NFL Network is reporting that the Bengals are one of 5 teams persuing Marshall along with Cardinals, Jets, Ravens, and Chargers. Former Denver coach Vance Joseph is DC for the Cardinals so that could make them the front runners.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just saw that we are “interested”
Reply/Quote
Yay, an outside player.. Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think the interest will result in Preston getting a 3 year deal tommorrow.
Reply/Quote
I know who he is I just haven't seen him play to much on TV. At 29 years old he seems a little old for what were looking for. He's listed at 6'1 250lbs, anybody know what kind of LB he is ? 3 down ? can he cover ? or is he just a 2 down MLB ?
Reply/Quote
signed with Oakland 1 year up to $4.1 million

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2019, 07:11 PM)pally Wrote: signed with Oakland 1 year up to $4.1 million

does Oakland have the oldest team in the league yet?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 10:05 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: does Oakland have the oldest team in the league yet?

They were already there last year and everything they've done this year certainly seems like they want to retain that title

Reply/Quote
but, but, but they have Gruden, the guy many thought was gonna be the single greatest HC in the history of history.. After all, didn't he star in a bunch of beer commercials? 
Maybe not..  Whatever
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote