Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Scherff Franchise tagged again
The Washington football team tagged Brandon Scherff again. Besides Quinton Nelson and Joe Thuney I thought Scherff was one of the best guards in the league. This probably creates more competition for Joe Thuney.
Reply/Quote
This had been expected for a while, which is why I have warned people of this idea of “Thuney or bust” is going to just be a let down.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 11:18 PM)lone bengal Wrote: The Washington football team tagged Brandon Scherff again. Besides Quinton Nelson and Joe Thuney I thought Scherff was one of the best guards in the league. This probably creates more competition for Joe Thuney.

All indications are that he wanted to stay there. Not a surprise move. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thuney's price tag just went up, unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2021, 06:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Thuney's price tag just went up, unfortunately.

Agreed. Makes you wonder if the Bengals will go all in on Thuney or if they're looking at other options.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Will it be a successful offseason if Thuney is signed but not really anyone else and both WJ3 and Lawson walk?
Not saying that will happen, but just a possibility.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote