Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Tatum "Destroys" the NFL
https://www.facebook.com/newlypress/videos/1892036181060754/
Reply/Quote
This is not only off topic of JN, but incorrect and stupid
Reply/Quote
Yawn.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 06:59 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This is not only off topic of JN, but incorrect and stupid

Eox is 100% correct, but I have some follow up questions:

Who the **** is Brandon Tatum?

Why should I give a **** what Brandon Tatum has to say?

How did he "destroy" the NFL?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 07:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Eox is 100% correct, but I have some follow up questions:

Who the **** is Brandon Tatum?

Why should I give a **** what Brandon Tatum has to say?

How did he "destroy" the NFL?

He's a cop in Arizona.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 07:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a cop in Arizona.

jfkbengals' third line in his post rings very true then.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’m not watching the video, but I assume he “destroys” the NFL by saying mean things about the protesting players.
Reply/Quote
Don't Preach to me on how people should be allowed to exercise their Freedom of Speech.

If I was the religious type, which I totally am not. I would ask myself What would Jesus Do?

I think he'd kneel with the players
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 06:59 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This is not only off topic of JN, but incorrect and stupid

Just for you, Oxrod. And you are entitled to your opinion. Sad

Here are some facts about the NFL to enlighten you: 

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off. 

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium. 
In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness. 

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem).

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of five Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty. 

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11. 

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 09:26 PM)Derrick Wrote: Just for you, Oxrod. And you are entitled to your opinion. Sad

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off. 

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium. 
In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness. 

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem).

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of five Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty. 

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11. 

I didn't watch the video but i may now.

Does sound very hypocritical to say the least.

Kaep wearing a Fidel shirt and pigs as cops was pretty pathetic but i guess that is HIS right.

These other guys with actually good things to stand for being fined makes me take pause.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 09:26 PM)Derrick Wrote: Just for you, Oxrod. And you are entitled to your opinion. Sad

In 2017 People call for a boycott for kneeling to protest unarmed killings by cops... false equivalency 101
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2017, 09:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I didn't watch the video but i may now.

Does sound very hypocritical to say the least.

Kaep wearing a Fidel shirt and pigs as cops was pretty pathetic but i guess that is HIS right.

These other guys with actually good things to stand for being fined makes me take pause.

All of those fines were do to NFL policy on dress code. There is no policy on kneeling for the national anthem. If there was, you bet your ass they all would be fined.
Reply/Quote

Tell me again why any of this matters.
Reply/Quote