Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wilson and other injury updates
He will be heading to season-ending IR with a torn ACL

Davis-Gaither status unknown. Has a foot injury and is undergoing evaluation. Zac didn't sound really positive about this

Trey Waynes-will not be ready after the bye

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jesus, they already know Waynes won't be available in two weeks? Wow. Doubt we see him again...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 05:03 PM)pally Wrote: Trey Waynes-will not be ready after the bye

Waynes won't be ready to play again until he's in another uniform.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 05:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Jesus, they already know Waynes won't be available in two weeks?  Wow.  Doubt we see him again...

Waynes is on a sandy beach with Antonio Bryant drinking margaritas talking about their favorite gaming moments playing as a Bengal Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 05:03 PM)pally Wrote: He will be heading to season-ending IR with a torn ACL

Davis-Gaither status unknown.  Has a foot injury and is undergoing evaluation.  Zac didn't sound really positive about this

Trey Waynes-will not be ready after the bye

If Gaither is out long term...do we text Jaylon Smiths agent? 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 05:49 PM)kalibengal Wrote: If Gaither is out long term...do we text Jaylon Smiths agent? 

or call up Keandre Jones from the practice squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Of course we re-signed Wilson to a 2 year contract. Return skills diminished and now late season injury. I was happy to see them lock him up for longer than a year, but that may look like a bad signing (I doubt they can't still cut him).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 06:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Of course we re-signed Wilson to a 2 year contract. Return skills diminished and now late season injury. I was happy to see them lock him up for longer than a year, but that may look like a bad signing (I doubt they can't still cut him).

Wilson is on the books for only $2.5 million next year. I could see him starting on PUP next season. If they opt to move on, the we'd save $1.5 million. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Never know. Wilson could come back next year stronger and faster than before. For reasons I'm unsure why, some guys seem to be a whole lot better after an ACL tear..  Some do, some don't..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 05:47 PM)GodFather Wrote: Waynes is on a sandy beach with Antonio Bryant drinking margaritas talking about their favorite gaming moments playing as a Bengal Ninja

metallicas sad but true starts playing in the background
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 11:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: metallicas sad but true starts playing in the background

Or this:

https://youtu.be/oW3IbwEvR4I
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 11:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: metallicas sad but true starts playing in the background

im hearing it....or maybe For "Whom the Bell Tolls"  for him ?  becuase hes frickin done
 At least Apple suits up and doesnt cost an arm and leg. He is not perfect but please dont telll me Waynes wouldnt have already given up some big plays already 
Reply/Quote
$14 million a game. Good work if you can get it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote