Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wilson leading NFL in kick return average.
35.0 avg. (14 for 490)

If he could maintain that average it would be the 6th highest in league history.  Percy Harvin (35.9 in '12) is the only player to average over 35 per KO return in the last 50 years.

Interesting KO return trivia.  In 1967 Gale Sayers had three KO returns for tds and averaged 37.7, but he did not lead the league in either category because the Packers' Travis Williams had 4 tds and a league record 41.4 average (18 for 739).
Reply/Quote
Brandon is also leading the Bengals with 2 forced fumbles.
Reply/Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, your lone Bengals Pro Bowler!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brandon is also leading the Bengals with 2 forced fumbles.

Can he play offensive line or linebacker?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Half the field to go § we only average 14 PPG.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Brandon had a really great year for his caliber of player. I wouldn't mind letting him have a crack at the starting lineup early next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 09:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Brandon had a really great year for his caliber of player. I wouldn't mind letting him have a crack at the starting lineup early next year.

Better yet, he can take over the other "speedster's" spot, what's him name... Akili Ross or something like that.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 09:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Better yet, he can take over the other "speedster's" spot, what's him name... Akili Ross or something like that.

Jimmy I believe....
Reply/Quote
That's good that he leads the league in return average. He should get plenty of chances to improve upon that. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Remember in the pre-season when Wilson looked awful and Finley looked like the best QB in the 2019 class?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 11:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Remember in the pre-season when Wilson looked awful and Finley looked like the best QB in the 2019 class?

It's as if preseason is meaningless...
Reply/Quote