Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Atkins' Dog Saves His Life!
Holy shit.......... Atkins was in the pool, got a cramp, started drowning, and his dog jumped in to save his life.

How is that not all over the news?!

I thought our future on defense was over.

Dog's a hero. We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Somebody buy that dog a steak.
Reply/Quote
[Image: wtf083.gif]

BFritz21 Wrote:How is that not all over the news?!

Maybe because it didn't happen?
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 11:03 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Maybe because it didn't happen?

Um........  did you not follow the link?  There's a video of it happening!

Good observation, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This may sound disingenuous, but if Geno Atkins drowned in his pool, I wouldn't be all that concerned with the future of our defense.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 11:19 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This may sound disingenuous, but if Geno Atkins drowned in his pool, I wouldn't be all that concerned with the future of our defense.

Yep.

If my car suddenly had no engine I wouldn't be all that concerned about it's ability to drive.
Reply/Quote
Good to know Geno can actually stand up in 4 feet of water. If that was a problem it might be a news story.
I had a dog that jumped off a 20 foot cliff after I fell to save me and was prepared to do battle with a couple of other mutts running loose that came snarling my way when it happened..
Of course he was no lap dog and had 2 inch fangs. Still my favorite dog I ever had..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 11:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Um........  did you not follow the link?  There's a video of it happening!

Good observation, though  ThumbsUp

brad you shouldnt believe everything you see on the internet... Atkins was fine dog thought it was being a hero as dogs tend to do.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 10:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Holy shit..........   Atkins was in the pool, got a cramp, started drawing, and his dog jumped in to save his life.

How is that not all over the news?!

I thought our future on defense was over.

Dog's a hero.  We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Somebody buy that dog a steak.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Seriously! Is he trolling, or not? I can't even tell anymore.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 02:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: brad you shouldnt believe everything you see on the internet...  Atkins was fine  dog thought it was being a hero as dogs tend to do.
I'm thinking you have to be being sarcastic because he was obviously fine and it was a joke on my part that a tiny dog thought he could jump in and save Geno.

Geno actually had to go save the dog!
(03-07-2016, 04:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: Seriously! Is he trolling, or not? I can't even tell anymore.

Me?

Do you know what trolling is?!
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 04:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm thinking you have to be being sarcastic because he was obviously fine and it was a joke on my part that a tiny dog thought he could jump in and save Geno.

Geno actually had to go save the dog!

Me?

Do you know what trolling is?!

It's obviously a reflection of your past behavior that people believe you think this is true. Also this response doesn't help..

Um........ did you not follow the link? There's a video of it happening!

Good observation, though

As to the second comment, I know what a Troll is but based on your history it's hard to tell if you believe everything you read on the internet to be true, or it is an act to try and start things. When you made the follow up post, it became trolling as it appears you were really trying to "sell" it.
Reply/Quote
BREAKING: ATKINS NAMED STARTING RB IN 2016

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-31768-1405685443-14.gif?no-auto]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 04:45 PM)Au165 Wrote: It's obviously a reflection of your past behavior that people believe you think this is true. Also this response doesn't help..

Um........  did you not follow the link?  There's a video of it happening!

Good observation, though
Only by stupid haters that search for any reason to bad-mouth me.

Hell, even Fred knew I was joking!

The video comment was continuing the joke.  

(03-07-2016, 04:45 PM)Au165 Wrote: As to the second comment, I know what a Troll is but based on your history it's hard to tell if you believe everything you read on the internet to be true, or it is an act to try and start things. When you made the follow up post, it became trolling as it appears you were really trying to "sell" it.
I really don't think you know what a troll is.

A troll posts something just to start an argument or controversy.

I was trying to "sell" the joke and make it even funnier because I figured anyone with a portion of a functioning brain would know I was joking.

Maybe I was right.......
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 10:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Holy shit.......... Atkins was in the pool, got a cramp, started drawing,

Do you think if i showed up at his house one day with a stack of delicious pancakes that he would draw me like one if his french girls?

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 07:49 PM)Burma Wrote: Do you think if i showed up at his house one day with a stack of delicious pancakes that he would draw me like one if his french girls?

lol......  I didn't even notice that.......   auto-correct happens  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
And, just like that, it's one of those threads.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 11:53 AM)Stormborn Wrote: Yep.

If my car suddenly had no engine I wouldn't be all that concerned about it's ability to drive.

yea, You'd be too worried wondering who the **** stole your engine. And where you engine is.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 09:30 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: yea, You'd be too worried wondering who the **** stole your engine. And where you engine is.

I'm not pointing fingers.. but you might want to check with these guys.  That truck has a lot more pick up than you would think.

[Image: loaded-truck.jpg]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
 you all missed the real breaking news in that video....GENO SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!      Wink

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm just waiting for PETA to start some campaign to denounce Geno for encouraging the poor dog to jump into the pool under false pretenses.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote