Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Burfict cut
Per reports.

More to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Bittersweet for me. It was time, but he was one of my absolute favorite players for a few years there. Loved watching him play when he was on his game there weren’t many better. Also, his hatred of the Steelers was always endearing to me. I wish him well whatever he does next.

Where are you seeing this? I can’t find anything.

(02-19-2019, 12:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bittersweet for me. It was time, but he was one of my absolute favorite players for a few years there. Loved watching him play when he was on his game there weren’t many better. Also, his hatred of the Steelers was always endearing to me. I wish him well whatever he does next.

I agree. The game changed during the time he was here. If he was Ray Lewis' age he would have been a superstar.

Is Walton next?
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
(02-19-2019, 12:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bittersweet for me. It was time, but he was one of my absolute favorite players for a few years there. Loved watching him play when he was on his game there weren’t many better. Also, his hatred of the Steelers was always endearing to me. I wish him well whatever he does next.

If true, I feel the same way. Last season kind of showed me the writing on the wall.
Wow, as much as I like Burfict, I believe it was a good decision. Not only because he has seemed to have lost a step but for his own health.

(02-19-2019, 11:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Per reports.

More to come.

since he knew the defense so well we are cutting him to hire him as LB Coach/DC

Loved Burfict...  He brought us the closes we have been in a long time to post season success.
for a stretch he was a top 5 NFL LB.
this probally increases probalility they draft Devon White now
(02-19-2019, 12:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where are you seeing this? I can’t find anything.

This.
Nevermind, guys. It’s a fake report.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyFurmanFSR/status/1097871690141523968
This report has been redacted. Andy Furman reported it on twitter, and the shortly redacted it.

https://twitter.com/AndyFurmanFSR/status/1097862129753960451

https://twitter.com/AndyFurmanFSR/status/1097871690141523968
(02-19-2019, 11:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: Per reports.

More to come.

where are you seeing/hearing this? if it was Andy Furman he retracted it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

This thread can be closed....for now.
Thanks guys for updating the report.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Burfict seems like a prime candidate to be cut, but I would at least assume we'd let our new DC look at him before we cut him. Anyways, I still think it happens.
Fake news. Are you guys watching CNN ?
collective boners subsiding in shitsburgh. he would have been signed there within minutes.
(02-19-2019, 12:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burfict seems like a prime candidate to be cut, but I would at least assume we'd let our new DC look at him before we cut him.  Anyways, I still think it happens.

Yep,

I don't doubt at all it will happen mostly for his sake. As others have said he was one of the best for a time and I'll miss the attitude he brought.
(02-19-2019, 12:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep,

I don't doubt at all it will happen mostly for his sake. As others have said he was one of the best for a time and I'll miss the attitude he brought.

We will finally get to see if he goes to Pittsburgh or New England and the media will love him and blah blah blah, as people warned us over the years.
Furball