Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Carman rape accusation at Clemson
Can we dig up the thread where Jamarr Chase was called out by an alleged baby mama on IG for domestic violence?

Where did that "case" ever end up? Where are all of the JN members clutching at their pearls? Oh... wait... it was a BS IG post from someone wanting either attention, money, or both. People who keep saying they cannot fathom or that they tend to believe the woman in these things need to realize that a TON of false accusations like this are made public and alarms are pulled for a TON of different reasons and society, along with news orgs casually gloss over them when the accuser provides no evidence or proves to be suspect themselves.

Also, I guess Trevor Bauer's accuser was telling the truth and being honest, huh? Ummmm... NOPE. Just another jilted lover who got pissed off.

What about Amber Heard? Her cries of DV and abuse seem to ring true, right? Ummm... NOPE again.

Famous people are sued, asked for money, and accused of things with courts and police reports being used as weapons all the time. Without significant proof or any sort of actual evidence or testimony from the accuser, it's just hollow words. If Carman is proven guilty or a bunch of stuff factually comes out, I am all ears and they should cut him... Until then, this is a non-story.

Side note: Damn, people are still grinding an axe against that Carman pick so far as to believe he's a rapist on the word of someone shouting it out before the draft and the dude getting paid. My god.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 05:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe we should do away with the legal system and let you decide every case...

ThumbsUp good talk
Reply/Quote