Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Breaking From Buffalo
In light of this game's outcome, which was clearly because the Bills' defensive line kept slipping on the snow, all future playoff games will be played indoors if the gameday forecast consists of the following:

1. Temperature is below 40 degress.

2. A 50 percent chance of snow.

"We keep getting the short-end of the stick when it matters the most. Until these issues are recitified, you can't expect me and the Bills to reach our playoff destiny. "Frankly, it's bullshit", Josh Allen said in a statement to Buffalo media.

Sean Mcdermott elaboarated further in his postgame interview:

"The NFL has already made several strides, beginning with the OT rule change last offseason, and taking further steps with the change in the playoff structure and extra feel good coverage we received this year. We expect the NFL to continue to make strides in the name of fairness and equity",
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: In light of this game's outcome, which was clearly because the Bills' defensive line kept slipping on the snow, all future playoff games will be played indoors if the gameday forecast consists of the following:

"The Bills keep getting the short-end of the stick when it matters the most.  Until these issues are recitified, we can never fully expect Josh Allen and the Bills to reach their playoff destiny.  "Frankly, it's bullshit", Josh Allen said in a statement to Buffalo media.

"The NFL has already made several strides, beginning with the OT rule change last offseason. We expect the NFL to continue to make strides in the name of fairness and equity",

Sunday's Kansas City forecast

Sun 29 | Day
25°

55%

N 14 mph
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High around 25F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Sun 29 | Night
10°

13%

N 11 mph
Partly cloudy. Low around 10F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: In light of this game's outcome, which was clearly because the Bills' defensive line kept slipping on the snow, all future playoff games will be played indoors if the gameday forecast consists of the following:

"The Bills keep getting the short-end of the stick when it matters the most.  Until these issues are recitified, we can never fully expect Josh Allen and the Bills to reach their playoff destiny.  "Frankly, it's bullshit", Josh Allen said in a statement to Buffalo media.

"The NFL has already made several strides, beginning with the OT rule change last offseason. We expect the NFL to continue to make strides in the name of fairness and equity",

Yeah, because the Bengals didn't play in the same conditions. Cry me a river. This brings my respect for them WAY down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah, because the Bengals didn't play in the same conditions. Cry me a river. This brings my respect for them WAY down.

…satire…
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah, because the Bengals didn't play in the same conditions. Cry me a river. This brings my respect for them WAY down.

He was kidding, dude.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Josh talking in the third person? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Josh talking in the third person? LOL

Thanks.

I made much needed modifications.

Now, I have a fanbase to troll.
Reply/Quote
Bills still owe us for Andy and TB and now for the Bengals having to go beat their asses in their beat up old stadium in the snow...What's next?  They gonna switch to the NFC and make us go beat their asses in the super bowl?  I can't wait..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote