Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking News.......Burfict,
Will NOT be suspended or fined for the fight between Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talib, per sources within the league offices of Roger Goodell. 

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Yep, you made me look. :hooked:

And, good one! Clapping

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dilly-Dilly

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That's a bunch of crap!
Burfict is a menace and needs to be run out of the league. He should have been run out for that hit by Taylor on Theisman. Seriously, he will kill someone some day and it will be the leagues fault.
Reply/Quote
If they keep him in the league any longer Adam Jones ankles might break the next time Burfict stands up and kicks it in the process.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 09:43 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That's a bunch of crap!
Burfict is a menace and needs to be run out of the league. He should have been run out for that hit by Taylor on Theisman. Seriously, he will kill someone some day and it will be the leagues fault.

Exactly! That was a low blow on Theismann, how the league didn't fine Burfict for that hit is beyond me!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 06:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Will NOT be suspended or fined for the fight between Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talib, per sources within the league offices of Roger Goodell. 

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink

LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 06:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Will NOT be suspended or fined for the fight between Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talib, per sources within the league offices of Roger Goodell. 

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink

I got absolutely killed on here for a sarcastic (incredibly sarcastic...can't believe people thought it was real) post like this earlier in the year.  Be prepared for some snowflakes to, well, flake-out on you.  

Oh, and Dilly-Dilly
Reply/Quote

Is it wrong to hope it is Piggy?  
Reply/Quote
Any way we can get Suh on the team to alleviate some of that pressure put on Burfict?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 11:28 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Any way we can get Suh on the team to alleviate some of that pressure put on Burfict?

Go for the trifecta and bring in Talib as well...

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 11:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Go for the trifecta and bring in Talib as well...

Only if we can bring in Crabtree also!!
Reply/Quote

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink

LOL. I wish i could give this post 10 bazillion rep points.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Hell, way before that, he almost broke Pat Mcinally's neck. He came back in later and caught a TD but the Browns held on to win. You would think he'd be smart enough, even then, to NOT hit Bengals receivers!

Dude will never learn...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink

Got me, to the pit of misery with you!!!

Dilly Dilly Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 06:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  .... the pit of misery!!!

Dilly Dilly Smirk

I think this should be our new motto. It's better than being sad and bitter.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 01:17 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I think this should be our new motto. It's better than being sad and bitter.

[Image: 377748811_5616497208001_5616431730001-vs...6431730001]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 01:17 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I think this should be our new motto. It's better than being sad and bitter.

But the beer sucks...

Reply/Quote

Dilly-Dilly.

Wink
Still doesn't make Burfict a smart player.  Burfict showed his rear end in Tennessee game pushing a ref, getting kicked out of game, yelling at Tennessee fans as he left the field.  Not the first game he has acted stupid either.  You brought his name up, not me.  We could use a win over Steelers this week, but turnovers and stupid penalties will lose us the game.  If Burfict acts all stupid again out there, it will lose us the game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote