Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPO questions
I remember reading an article awhile ago (cinyjungle) ? about the run/pass option offense the Bengals are now using a good bit and I'm not totally sure I fully agree with it ?

I mean if I understand it correctly they're running a running play and Andy has the option for a very quick pass. My question is, is our very underwhelming O-line really being helped by this ?

Many talked about not giving Oggieboogie help during our opening game debacle. Do we really have the players to base our offense on this ? I'd say it's right up Andy's alley but does it really fit who we have ? Can the Zmeister really run it ?

Age old Bengals question right ?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-teaching-tape-cincinnati-bengals-and-the-rpo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I liked what I saw by Oklahoma Saturday night against Ohio State to keep OSU's stud front 4 off balance.

With the lack of quality O-Lineman I think our offense could use a bit of mis-direction built into keep the defense at bay for even a half second longer.......

Yes Baker Mayfield scrambled like Randall Cunningham but also the mis direction certainly helped.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote