Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news!
The NFL just called holding on the Steelers...
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:49 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: The NFL just called holding on the Steelers...
You're easily my favorite  poster on these boards.
Reply/Quote
GO EAGLES !!!!!.......BEAT STEELERS........Bengals can get to 2-2 Thursday......It's the 0-3 teams that can call it a season.....I was afraid we might start 0-3 when I saw the schedule but we got out of NY on 911 with a win.....GO EAGLES, BEAT STEELERS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:49 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: The NFL just called holding on the Steelers...

Clearly the refs studied the film this week to study what it looks like.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's hilarious. Much like the 2016 Bengals!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Might know it. My piece of shit deep fryer isn't working when I'm ready for some wings
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:52 PM)kevin Wrote: GO EAGLES !!!!!.......BEAT STEELERS........Bengals can get to 2-2 Thursday......It's the 0-3 teams that can call it a season.....I was afraid we might start 0-3 when I saw the schedule but we got out of NY on 911 with a win.....GO EAGLES, BEAT STEELERS.

Dude, I always see your posts and think you're beyond optimistic. That is not a knock, I love your positivity in the face of all else. Keep it up ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
TWO!

TWO HOLDING CALLS!
Reply/Quote
Are the Eagles good this year?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:48 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: TWO!

TWO HOLDING CALLS!

Have you noticed that they don't look that impressive when they are flagged for their violations?
Reply/Quote
3!

THREE HOLDING CALLS LOL

Down 27-3.

Amazing huh

/sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Have you noticed that they don't look that impressive when they are flagged for their violations?

Was just going to say this.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:15 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Are the Eagles good this year?

Carson Wentz looks an alright QB. LOLOLOL @ the Browns for not drafting the guy.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:27 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Carson Wentz looks an alright QB. LOLOLOL @ the Browns for not drafting the guy.

Still early, but Wentz looks like the next elite QB. I have no idea why the Rams took Goff. I thought Wentz clearly looked better leading up to the draft. Maybe they just wanted the Cal guy cuz they're in LA?

Fwiw, this beat down the Eagles are laying on the Steelers is making me feel a little better. Just a little.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
34 - 3. Wow what a difference some decent refs make
Reply/Quote
This makes the Bengals loss today a little easier to swallow.

Still, I am not very optimistic about this team yet. A win on Thursday would go a long way to curing that.
Reply/Quote
For the first time that I'm aware of, the Steelers' game has been pulled off the air here in RVA.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: For the first time that I'm aware of, the Steelers' game has been pulled off the air here in RVA.

Same here in Michigan. My wife said the network probably doesn't want people to see the Steelers getting embarrassed. Not good for their image. Is it common for a game to get pulled? I've seen cut ins to more interesting games, but to completely switch coverage?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Game is still on here
Reply/Quote
Where the **** were these refs last week?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote