Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Breaking news. Marvin speaks!
Transcripts:

"I am sorry for the years of ineptness I have put you through. I am sorry for blowing the vast majority of big games I have coached. I am sorry for being unable to hold a 17 point lead at home. I am sorry for the years of joy I have given to Steeler fans. I am sorry for squandering some of the best talent in the NFL. I am sorry for leaving you with zero signature wins and no legacy. I am sorry for getting filthy rich at your expense."

"For these reasons, I am too embarrassed to return as head coach for the Cincinnati Bengals."

Just kidding, the man is way too proud for that. We should be expecting a one year contract extension any day now.
Reply/Quote
Ha ha Mellow

Even if Mike offers him an extension (which I fully expect him to do), I doubt Marvin takes it. He's probably the most hated man in Cincinnati. Surely, he realizes this. If he sticks around, he'll probably be fearing for his safety. He's been around far too long and has accomplished far too little. It's time to move on, and I think he knows it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ha ha Mellow

Even if Mike offers him an extension (which I fully expect him to do), I doubt Marvin takes it. He's probably the most hated man in Cincinnati. Surely, he realizes this. If he sticks around, he'll probably be fearing for his safety. He's been around far too long and has accomplished far too little. It's time to move on, and I think he knows it.

One would hope he'll finally realize it's over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Yes. I accept the extension Mr. Brown has offered me. I will continue to do some good things for this organization for the next 10 years...."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: One would hope he'll finally realize it's over.

At this point, the only way Marv comes back is if Mike makes him an offer he can't refuse. I don't see it happening. I think Mike wants Marv back so he doesn't have to do any real work this offseason, but he won't go above and beyond to keep him
Reply/Quote