Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news!
They switched it here in Florida...but I turned it on the Sunday ticket channel so I could continue watching.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They switched it here in Florida...but I turned it on the Sunday ticket channel so I could continue watching.

The game we destroyed the Giants a few years back, it was televised locally and the network pulled it because of the blowout, but DirecTV had it blacked out because it was my local broadcast.  Apparently they weren't watching there at the DTV offices, as they had no idea until I called begging them to lift the blackout (fortunately they did).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same here in Michigan. My wife said the network probably doesn't want people to see the Steelers getting embarrassed. Not good for their image. Is it common for a game to get pulled? I've seen cut ins to more interesting games, but to completely switch coverage?

I watched a couple of Bengals games (pre Sunday ticket) and we were blowing a team out so the game was pulled. So I had to find the radio feed to continue to follow along.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm sure the league will censure the officiating crew. Fines are forthcoming. Possible suspensions. Further drug testing. "Didn't get the memo" is not an acceptable excuse.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This makes the Bengals loss today a little easier to swallow.

Still, I am not very optimistic about this team yet. A win on Thursday would go a long way to curing that.

How? The Steelers beat the Bengals; The Philadelphians beat the Steelers. That makes us pond scum.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This makes the Bengals loss today a little easier to swallow.

Still, I am not very optimistic about this team yet. A win on Thursday would go a long way to curing that.

a Little but makes us losing the steelers feel even worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 05:10 PM)Derrick Wrote: How? The Steelers beat the Bengals; The Philadelphians beat the Steelers. That makes us pond scum.

the only positive is we are only 1 game behind pitt  (or 1.5)  with them having current tie breaker.

There is still the negative of the 3-0 ravens to worry about.

None of that matters if cant get to at least 2-2
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 05:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: There is still the negative of the 3-0 ravens to worry about.

None of that matters if cant get to at least 2-2

I can't help but feel the Ravens are smoke and mirrors right now. They've played some really crappy teams and they've barely been winning. I don't see them winning 11 games or anything, but with this cake schedule of theirs, I could see 8-8 or so.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote