Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakout star(non rookies)
Who do you guys think will be our breakout star for this upcoming  season that isn't a rookie? For me its going to be Darqueze Dennard even though I haven't seen him play a whole lot I think he ends up having a great season this year. I predict he overtakes Leon in the slot and he ends up leading the team in interceptions with 5 this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Eifert
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:28 PM)J24 Wrote: Who do you guys think will be our breakout star for this upcoming  season that isn't a rookie? For me its going to be Darqueze Dennard even though I haven't seen him play a whole lot I think he ends up having a great season this year. I predict he overtakes Leon in the slot and he ends up leading the team in interceptions with 5 this season.

If Dre Kirk grabs the starting job ill give it to him...

Although on Offense. I think Eifert could break it open as a WR/TE combo
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:28 PM)J24 Wrote: Who do you guys think will be our breakout star for this upcoming  season that isn't a rookie? For me its going to be Darqueze Dennard even though I haven't seen him play a whole lot I think he ends up having a great season this year. I predict he overtakes Leon in the slot and he ends up leading the team in interceptions with 5 this season.

When I read the title, this is the first name that popped into my head.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Russell Bodine will really step up his game!  

I hope. 
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:34 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Gotta be Eifert

Also a good choice.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think on defense it will be Dre Kirkpatrick and on offense it will be Tyler Eifert. I know you just asked for one but I just wanted to throw both offense and defense out there.
Reply/Quote
Non rookie who i hope... has a great year is Andre.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Russell Bodine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I think Dennard is poised to emerge. I like his "blood in the water" approach this offseason, and think it'll pay off.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

I would love to see him break into the starting lineup, but I fear they will start Hall even if Dennard is better because that's how they've operated in the past.  
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 07:38 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Andy Dalton...

That would be great.  I'm hoping he succeeds because this year is probably his last chance.
Reply/Quote
Burkhead
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:34 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Gotta be Eifert

It better be Eifert. I'd like to see a Jordan Cameron, circa '13, type season. Only with more TDs.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It better be Eifert. I'd like to see a Jordan Cameron, circa '13, type season. Only with more TDs.

He's the perfect candidate.

#1 on the depth chart, can line up anywhere, was already planned to be an integral part of the grand scheme of things, and obviously very talented as a reciever. He plays at least 12-14 games you have to expect big production from him.
Reply/Quote
We need Kirk to break out since Leon is slipping and Jones is what 32?

Reply/Quote
Dre Kirk will have a big year, especially with Geno being back to form, allowing our entire d-line to get crazy pressure on quarterbacks.

I'd love for Rey M to break-out and have a big year.

On offense, not really break-out because he did in the second-half of last year, but I think Hill puts up top three numbers in the league.

I also think Eifert has a big year, which allows AJ and Andy to have big years (I guess only Andy's and Eifert's would be considered "break-out").
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones and Michael Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It better be Eifert. I'd like to see a Jordan Cameron, circa '13, type season. Only with more TDs.

Effect still needs to prove he can stay healthy and stay on the field.
Reply/Quote