Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakout star(non rookies)
Geno - AGAIN!

Reply/Quote
Dennard

[Image: 20140921_krj_db4_0214.JPG.0.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 06:46 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Illoka. Here is the thing, he sort of already had a mini breakout last year as a starter. However his name outside that of the Bengal fanbase will be fairly unknown. I think this year is the season he makes a name for himself and becomes one of the top SS in the league. I'm predicting a LOT of tackles and a good number of picks.

I think the best is yet to come for him. He reminds a lot of Ryan Clark a bit but more athletic.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
George Iloka
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think Gio is going to be huge this year. I look for them to give him 12 to 15 running attempts and 3 to 5 pass opportunities a game. Our O-line is getting deeper and more athletic, which should help him get to the second level and once he is in the open field, well it is a highlight reel.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 12:51 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: Marvin Jones and Michael Johnson.

I like the double comeback and breakout season concept here!
Reply/Quote
George Iloka will become a much more recognized name this season.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:28 PM)J24 Wrote: Who do you guys think will be our breakout star for this upcoming  season that isn't a rookie? For me its going to be Darqueze Dennard even though I haven't seen him play a whole lot I think he ends up having a great season this year. I predict he overtakes Leon in the slot and he ends up leading the team in interceptions with 5 this season.

Good one, i will go with Eifert or George of the Jungle. I think both of these guys will take the
NFL by storm soon. Eifert was sorely missed last season and is such a natural pass catcher. AD
will use him as his safety blanket often i predict.

Iloka reminds me of a mixture between Ed Reed and Cam Chancellor and people will be scared
to go across the middle this season. People ought to remember he was the main reason why we
intimidated the Saints in their house last year. He hit Graham early and set the tone. Look for
much more of this in 2015 and beyond and more interceptions from George.
Reply/Quote
SANUUUUUU!!!!!!

Why? Because I'm a Rutgers fan. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 03:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: SANUUUUUU!!!!!!

Why? Because I'm a Rutgers fan. Cool

I think if he plays the majority of his time in the slot then he can have a good season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill and Dennard would be my top two picks.

Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say Will Clarke becomes a valued piece of the rotation.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 12:41 AM)Benton Wrote: Dalton.

No, stop laughing. Really. Stop.

I think this is the year he "gets it."

Or maybe that's just my hope. Because if he doesn't this year with basically the same line and receivers he's known (minus Gresham), then he's not going to ever get it.

How can it be your "Breakout year" when you have already set franchise records?

Dennard is my pick.
Reply/Quote