Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Kelly to LSU?
Several sources reporting it could be announced as early as tomorrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I hope the Bearcats don’t lose another coach to the Irish…

Reply/Quote
I'm honestly shocked and don't get this move for Kelly!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
done deal...he posted a message to the team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:32 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm honestly shocked and don't get this move for Kelly!

Because he's never going to win a Championship at ND and he knows it.  Can't compete with Alabama when you're limited to mostly Catholic boys.
Reply/Quote
Brian Kelly abandoning his players in the middle of the night, while the season is still going on, while they are on the cusp of something big? He would never do such a thing!

Ninja

(**** Brian Kelly)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:30 AM)Stewy Wrote: Because he's never going to win a Championship at ND and he knows it.  Can't compete with Alabama when you're limited to mostly Catholic boys.

Well, like anything else in life it also comes down to money. 10 year contract at 95 mil + incentives. He could end up being the 2nd highest paid coach in college after Lincoln Riley now.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hope the Bearcats don’t lose another coach to the Irish…

If the Irish take Fickell...I will be so pissed.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:30 AM)Stewy Wrote: Because he's never going to win a Championship at ND and he knows it.  Can't compete with Alabama when you're limited to mostly Catholic boys.

Well Catholic boys dominate Ohio high school sports. I wonder how many Notre Dame players are Catholic.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote