Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Thomas would be the best WR to replace Tee if we end up trading him
They are very similar - question is what draft value we would get in the trade. I thought he was the most impressive wr at the combine.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2024, 09:54 PM)DYT-Flyer Wrote: They are very similar - question is what draft value we would get in the trade. I thought he was the most impressive wr at the combine.

Agree.
Now what…..
Reply/Quote
BTJ is a great option to replace Higgins with...if the team is comfortable with who they got at RT, NT, and CB now to the point they aren't worrying about a rookie needing to be good enough to start Year 1.
But with not having any OT under contract other than Brown beyond this season, no true starting NT on the roster currently, and potential questions around if Hill/Turner is good enough to take over for Awuzie (I'm ok with it personally), they might need to go more of a need in Rd 1 this year and keep Higgins for the year...unless they can secure a Top 40 draft pick for Higgins.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't call Higgins and Brian Thomas similar right now but I do think Thomas can do what Tee does maybe a little different plus more. Adonai Mitchell might end up higher on the Bengals draft board than Thomas though because of the body control.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Thomas is the only receiver outside of the big 3 I’d spend 18 on.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote