Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brick Scott and the Clean Up Crew
 I could get on board with those nicknames.

https://www.bengals.com/video/nick-scott-fun-facts-bengals-free-agency-2023
Reply/Quote
Love his attitude, his upside (only 25 and adds another speedy weapon in the safety room), and his toughness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 10:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Love his attitude, his upside (only 25 and adds another speedy weapon in the safety room), and his toughness.

He'll be 28 in May.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 10:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Love his attitude, his upside (only 25 and adds another speedy weapon in the safety room), and his toughness.

He looks like he enjoys hitting, him and CTB will be delivering some first class punishment to opponents.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 11:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: He looks like he enjoys hitting, him and CTB will be delivering some first class punishment to opponents.  

I like the increase is speed as well
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2023, 03:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  I could get on board with those nicknames.

https://www.bengals.com/video/nick-scott-fun-facts-bengals-free-agency-2023

Nice, I like the Brick Scott signing even more after seeing this... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 11:15 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He'll be 28 in May.

My bad, thought they said 25 on Locked on Bengals.  He doesn't have a lot of wear and tear as he only recently became a starter, though.  
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 11:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: He looks like he enjoys hitting, him and CTB will be delivering some first class punishment to opponents.  

Yes, although the team definitely has a "physicality" loss with Bell, I think Scott can help alleviate some of that.

CTB really impressed me as a rookie with no camp due to his injury.  

Big question mark I have for the defense is Chido.  Will he be his old self?  Sure hope so.  
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 10:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yes, although the team definitely has a "physicality" loss with Bell, I think Scott can help alleviate some of that.

CTB really impressed me as a rookie with no camp due to his injury.  

Big question mark I have for the defense is Chido.  Will he be his old self?  Sure hope so.  

I have a lot of confidence in CTB after what he did, that guy likes to hit and plays with hell of fire!

That is the question with Chido, need to bring back Apple once his price is down some for this very reason.

I like Sidney Jones as a player but man, he has had a ton of injuries himself.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 10:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My bad, thought they said 25 on Locked on Bengals.  He doesn't have a lot of wear and tear as he only recently became a starter, though.  

For some reason, it seems like 80% of the board thinks he's 25.
Reply/Quote
I wasn't paying much attention at first and thought the thread title was Bart Scott - I'm so glad I was mistaken.
Reply/Quote
I just wanted to put this somewhere. Perfect matchup gone wrong for the Browns lol.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2023, 01:05 PM)Synric Wrote: I just wanted to put this somewhere. Perfect matchup gone wrong for the Browns lol.

THAT dude sure doesn't shy away from contact... Shocked
Reply/Quote