Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bright spot from Sunday
Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone other than truck cares about pff but.....[Image: 3560414371566dcb7e46d7d222df8cd1.jpg]

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:45 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone other than truck cares about pff but.....[Image: 3560414371566dcb7e46d7d222df8cd1.jpg]

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk
Nice chart. I hope Lawson excels every game.
Reply/Quote
Good to see two Jaguar players up there, means Houston O-line is just as bad as ours.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good to see two Jaguar players up there, means Houston O-line is just as bad as ours.

Far worse.  They gave up 6 sacks in the first half, 4 in the second...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Good to see two Jaguar players up there, means Houston O-line is just as bad as ours.

Difference is that eventually (one would think) Duane Brown will be coming back to that O-Line. Thankfully it doesn't look like it will be for Thursday, but we have zero relief in sight. 
Reply/Quote
Lawson could very well be the best defensive player they have drafted since Dunlap.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Glad there was something.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Lawson could very well be the best defensive player they have drafted since Dunlap.

Geno says hello.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I really enjoy watching Lawson play. If he stays healthy I believe he will be a perennial All-Pro caliber player. Also nice to see a player running around in a 58 jersey actually making plays (yeah, I went there).
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:45 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Geno says hello.

Since Carlos and Geno were drafted in 2010 then.  For some reason I thought Carlos was drafted the following year. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I thought you were going to say we didn't miss a field goal......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
The weather was great. So there's that.
Reply/Quote
Well, and Cushing just got 10 games for PEDs.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/brian-cushing-suspended-10-games-for-peds/ar-AArTqMZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Quote:Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing was already out for this week's game in Cincinnati with a concussion. Now the veteran will get an extended break from football. Per Adam Schefter from ESPN and numerous other sources, Cushing has been suspended for 10 games for violating the NFL's policy on performance enhancing drugs, or PEDs.

Cushing missed the first four games of the 2010 season while serving a suspension for the same offense.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote