Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring in Jalin marshall.
Why not. Seen he didn't get picked in the draft, so why not bring him in for a work out. See what the kid has
Reply/Quote
Jets got him.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 08:10 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Why not. Seen he didn't get picked in the draft, so why not bring him in for a work out. See what the kid has

Why would you think there is any prospect they would still need to work out? And you sound like it would be charitible for the bengals to allow a top udfa to try out - a udfa who has his choice of teams to sign with? Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 08:10 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Why not. Seen he didn't get picked in the draft, so why not bring him in for a work out. See what the kid has

He's an awesome athlete.  Fantastic measurable.  His problem was fumbles.  He would have benefitted from sticking around school for another season, and learned how to protect the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Jets got him.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Jets got him.

Yep, I saw that.  My post was more in reference as to why he came out early, and went undrafted.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I was never really all that impressed by Marshall when he was at OSU. The announcers would rave on and on about how he was going to change the game, but he never seemed to actually change anything other than give the ball back to the other team.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote