Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing everybody back together
I know some are disappointed with who we took in the draft but look at it this way.Its without a prove it year for Marvin.He has never coached a lame duck year.The argument has always been who else if anyone would be better.I don't think there is a single coach that sees a franchise qb already in place,AJ Green added with the fastest receiver and can say they can't work with that.Add on top of that the option to resign Burfict or let him walk .I hope he retires here but other than our questions on the offensive line seriously look at our playmakers and tell me what coach wouldn't love the weapons already in place? It's the reason I wanted a playmaker more than anything in the first.Add that with another top playmaker in the second that would have surely went in the first if not for his douchery a few years ago.Its a win win year for us regardless.So let's try getting on board with the big picture.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 03:38 PM)Striped4war Wrote: I know some are disappointed with who we took in the draft but look at it this way.Its without a prove it year for Marvin.He has never coached a lame duck year.The argument has always been who else if anyone would be better.I don't think there is a single coach that sees a franchise qb already in place,AJ Green added with the fastest receiver and can say they can't work with that.Add on top of that the option to resign Burfict or let him walk .I hope he retires here but other than our questions on the offensive line seriously look at our playmakers and tell me what coach wouldn't love the weapons already in place? It's the reason I wanted a playmaker more than anything in the first.Add that with another top playmaker in the second that would have surely went in the first if not for his douchery a few years ago.Its a win win year for us regardless.So let's try getting on board with the big picture.

Lots of what you say is wrong.

2010  Lame duck year for Marvin....   well that was wrong and I stopped reading there.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 03:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lots of what you say is wrong.

2010  Lame duck year for Marvin....   well that was wrong and I stopped reading there.

Tough crowd,,no props on anything else though?
Reply/Quote
If Marvin tanks this year I have no doubt he will surely be gone.Even Mike has to see enough is enough already.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 03:46 PM)Striped4war Wrote: Tough crowd,,no props on anything else though?

If marvin was gone next season with the roster we have..

Coaches might try to come out of retirement to get this job. Also hope we resign burfict... You pay your best... especially when in their prime

Big picture the team is in a good spot still and all the sky is falling people from free agency are starting to come around. OL is a question mark but we gotta find out what we have so Fisher and OBg gotta play.
Reply/Quote