Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brockmire
New series on IFC staring Hank Azaria & Amanda Peet. It's about baseball....sort of. It's freaking hilarious!!
Easily my favorite new series. Check it out. Give the first episode five minutes and you will be laughing.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 01:54 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: New series on IFC staring Hank Azaria & Amanda Peet. It's about baseball....sort of. It's freaking hilarious!!
Easily my favorite new series. Check it out. Give the first episode five minutes and you will be laughing.

Damn I meant to record that! What day and time does it come on?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 02:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: Damn I meant to record that! What day and time does it come on?

It's on Wednesday night around ten or eleven. It's on demand on there I think.
Reply/Quote
I don't think I've ever heard of IFC. Is it on Time Warner/Spectrum?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I ended up watching three episodes this weekend and it was hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 10:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think I've ever heard of IFC.  Is it on Time Warner/Spectrum?

Independent Film Channel.
Reply/Quote
Just finished season 2. I don’t know what others thought but I feel it took a step back. It’s my opinion that too many shows try to advance the story too quickly. This season everything changed. Amanda Peet is not in it much. Jim moves to New Orleans. A lot less of Jim in the booth. Season 2 should have just been season 1 with a new baseball season. No reason to change a thing. Characters don’t need to constantly evolve.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I don't think I've ever seen a show fall off a cliff quite like this one. The first season was hilarious. I really liked it. And then they decide to change everything and move him to New Orleans, and from there it just got worse and worse. I DVR'd the final season and set about to watch it recently, and deleted everything after two episodes. WTF was that?

How do they leave Pennsylvania after the first season? Oh he has to grow and the show has to evolve. BS. Cheers never left the bar. MASH never left Korea. Sanford and Son never left Watts. All in the Family never left Queens. But that last season or what I saw of it. Wow. That was bad.

Reply/Quote