Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos - Chiefs
Watching this on NFL Network - by the way their announcers are pretty good and make the clowns we had Sunday look REALLY bad.

Manning looks somewhat better but man, four Personal Fouls in a little over one quarter by the Denver defense. Also two fumbles by the Chiefs and a truly brain dead call for timeout by Manning on fourth down that cost the Broncos a first down...

And...Pick six by Manning!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also noticed andre caldwell is out there returning kicks for the broncos.......albeit not that well.
Reply/Quote
I saw Sanders do one of those "flip and land on your back for no reason" sort of dives into the endzone. Oy, what pointless stupidity stuff like that is. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
wow, (the kool-aid man) andy reid decides to throw it twice before the 2 minute warning. instead of running it with arguably the best back in the league and the broncos out of timeouts. picked-off.
Reply/Quote
Yep, this is getting pretty crazy. Tie game.
Reply/Quote
allowed manning to tie it up
Reply/Quote
When your gifted with a HOF QB you play to his strengths.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It sounds a little silly to call an All-Pro player underrated, but a lot of people don't even think of Jamaal Charles when talking about the best RBs in the game. If he could stay healthy he would be in the conversation for not just the current best, but one of the best of all time.

He has scored more tds over the last two years (33) than any other player in the league.

He has been in the league 7 years and has never had a season where he averaged less than 5.0 yards a carry.

No RB in the last 60 years has a higher career average per carry than Charles' 5.5.

Over the last decade only 4 other RBs have had a season with at least 72.0 rushing yards per game and 5.5 yards per carry (only Adrian Peterson did it twice), but those are Charles CAREER averages over 96 games.

Only one other RB in history had a season with at least 1400 rushing yards and an average of 6.4 per carry. (Jim Brown '63)

Only 5 other players in NFL history have had a season with at least 1200 rushing yards, 70 receptions, and a 5.0 yards per carry average.
Reply/Quote
He is a good RB.

Basically, this game is tied due to inept playcalling by the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 10:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: Watching this on NFL Network - by the way their announcers are pretty good and make the clowns we had Sunday look REALLY bad.

I miss Mike Mayock.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 11:19 PM)Carp Wrote: I miss Mike Mayock.

mayock isn't the nfl network analyst for tnf anymore? i enjoyed his play breakdowns, gruden'esque w/o the gruden. i'm watching the simms cbs broadcast....... Yawn
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 11:25 PM)WildCat Wrote: mayock isn't the nfl network analyst for tnf anymore? i enjoyed his play breakdowns, gruden'esque w/o the gruden. i'm watching the simms cbs broadcast....... Yawn

Simms is pure garbage.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Now THAT was a FG kick! He made 54 yards and probably could have made another 10 on that kick.
Reply/Quote
And....KC just bumbled the game away...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:47 AM)Joelist Wrote: And....KC just bumbled the game away...

Pretty much
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:49 AM)J24 Wrote: Pretty much

Neither of these teams scare me in the slightest.

A good offensive line dominates these guys.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:54 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Neither of these teams scare me in the slightest.

A good offensive line dominates these guys.
maybe, if you can contain ware and miller which phillips likes to line up on the same side consistently. or hali, houston, johnson which kc seems to like to send independently in group. i would think they would line them up on zeitler / smith's side. gonna be interesting.
Reply/Quote
By far one of the better TNF games I have watched in a while. Usually the Thursday night games are boring. Huge win for the Broncos IMO.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 08:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: By far one of the better TNF games I have watched in a while. Usually the Thursday night games are boring. Huge win for the Broncos IMO.

Exciting finish, no doubt.

Boring almost the entire rest of the game.  It was painful.  Neither team really ever had 2 straight positive offensive plays.  It was painful to watch a herky jerky Alex Smith and a declining Peyton Manning. 

This was one of the worst "high-scoring" games ever.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:54 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Neither of these teams scare me in the slightest.

This.
Reply/Quote