8.33%
5 8.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos Game Game Ball
Hey we get to hand out the 4th game ball of the year. Your previous winners:
CLV……….ANDY DALTON: 286 yards, 4 TDs, 146 passer rating. Another 29 yards on the ground
BUF……….VONTAZE BURFICT: 12 tackles, 1 sack
IND………CARLOS DUNLAP: 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT (pick 6)

Today’s nominees:
ANDY DALTON: 154 passing yards, 3 TDs, 117.3 passer rating
AJ GREEN: 4 catches, 50 yards, 1 TD
CARLOS DUNLAP: 2 sacks
VONTAZE BURFICT: 11 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF
DRE KIRKPATRICK: 4 tackles, 1 INT
GENO ATKINS: Cause
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about Darqueze Dennard for holding down the other corner spot with a great game!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Dre K
Reply/Quote
You left out one, and the winner is..... the entire team and staff of the Denver Broncos awesome job fellas!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey we get to hand out the 4th game ball of the year. Your previous winners:
CLV……….ANDY DALTON: 286 yards, 4 TDs, 146 passer rating. Another 29 yards on the ground
BUF……….VONTAZE BURFICT: 12 tackles, 1 sack
IND………CARLOS DUNLAP: 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT (pick 6)

Today’s nominees:
ANDY DALTON: 154 passing yards, 3 TDs, 117.3 passer rating
AJ GREEN: 4 catches, 50 yards, 1 TD
CARLOS DUNLAP: 2 sacks
VONTAZE BURFICT: 11 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF
DRE KIRKPATRICK: 4 tackles, 1 INT
GENO ATKINS: Cause

To me, Burfict looked like he was all over the place and making meaningful plays. When he went off the field and Nickerson replaced him it looked like Joey Votto being replaced by Scott Hatteburg. 

Dunlap did show intensity today too, but I go Burfict then Dunlap.
Reply/Quote
I’m going with Dre Kirkpatrick. That was a beautiful pick. If memory serves, he stole two from Peyton Manning in 2014.
Reply/Quote
The numbers weren't big for Andy, but he had more key plays than anyone. The 3 TD's were all nice. Got a couple of key defensive penalties on long throws. The 6 yard run converted a key third down. He went something around 8/10 with 3 scores on third downs.

All with our RB's going for 45 yards on 23 carries (1.96 per carry)
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
With 190 total yards of offense and losing the time of possession battle 25-35 minutes I dont see how you could go with an offensive player.

Burfict in tough conditions played his ass off.
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, it's Dalton, and it's not even close, the guy keeps on plugging no matter what, He's kinda like a less talented Favre. 2 or 3 interceptions, no problem; he grins and keeps throwing. And, when he's on a good roll like today, he keeps rolling! And, let's not forget; he's produced like he has with this coaching staff, pretty incredible if you stop and think about it.
Reply/Quote
The 16 million dollar man, Brockulus gets my vote.. He was wonderfully terrible most of the game.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm just glad after getting wide open for a TD we were smart enough to throw one more time to Erickson. Cant remember if that was before or after we threw to the TE with the cast on his hand. Either way after making a good play i figured he would be totally phased out. The fact we went back to the well one more time way later in the game surprised the shit out of me
Reply/Quote
Dre. He set the tone for not giving up with that pick almost 6.

Runner up is Andy for 3 timely TD passes that were all beauties...
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m going with Dre Kirkpatrick.  That was a beautiful pick. If memory serves, he stole two from Peyton Manning in 2014.

He does like to wrangle Broncos...
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:22 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm just glad after getting wide open for a TD we were smart enough to throw one more time to Erickson. Cant remember if that was before or after we threw to the TE with the cast on his hand. Either way after making a good play i figured he would be totally phased out. The fact we went back to the well one more time way later in the game surprised the shit out of me

I agree.  Erickson should get more play time and looks.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: With 190 total yards of offense and losing the time of possession battle 25-35 minutes I dont see how you could go with an offensive player.

Burfict in tough conditions played his ass off.

1. We scored 20 points on the road, including a clutch TD to seal the game late.
2. That "offensive player" accounted for 83% of our yards and 92% of our first downs. With RB's going for 45 yards on 23 carries. Not his fault the total yardage was low. Blame the run blocking for that.
3. The TOP is just as much the defense's fault as the offense's. The defense played well overall today, but not on 3rd downs. They allowed 12 3rd down conversions and a 4th down conversion. 

I won't question your pick though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:01 PM)corpjet Wrote: How about Darqueze Dennard for holding down the other corner spot with a great game!

I actually thought about listing Shaw. Dude stepped up in the nickle today after a rough game last week and delivered some really good tackles. 

Reply/Quote
Brock Osweiler anyone? Ninja

I voted Tez
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. We scored 20 points on the road, including a clutch TD to seal the game late.
2. That "offensive player" accounted for 83% of our yards and 92% of our first downs. With RB's going for 45 yards on 23 carries (not his fault the total yardage was low). Blame the run blocking for that.
3. The TOP is just as much the defense's fault as the offense's. The defense played well overall today, but not on 3rd downs. They allowed 12 3rd down conversions and a 4th down conversion. 

And that clutch TD came off a defensive turnover as did our first TD. Defense was absolutely the reason we won today.

I won't question your pick though

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. We scored 20 points on the road, including a clutch TD to seal the game late.
2. That "offensive player" accounted for 83% of our yards and 92% of our first downs. With RB's going for 45 yards on 23 carries. Not his fault the total yardage was low. Blame the run blocking for that.

They went one yard for one TD. Scored a whopping 7 points in the 2nd half which to their credit raised their average.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Dre K got picked on a lot. he did have a nice pick. but not game.. gotta go with Burfict
Reply/Quote