Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos pursuing McCarron?
I wish he would get traded so we would at least get something for him. Coffee
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Maybe there was some truth to this as Elway just got extremely heated by report. A reaction the media hasn't seen with regards to any other Bronco's rumor. Quote "not sure why this disserved such heated response from Elway".

When I say some truth, sounds like it def isn't happening, but something was clearly there by Elway's "Fake News" attack out of nowhere on media rumor of trade possibility.

[Image: 1k89uq.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:20 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: I wish he would get traded so we would at least get something for him.  Coffee

I wish he would get traded so I don't have to hear about it any more.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:31 PM)McC Wrote: I wish he would get traded so I don't have to hear about it any more.

Yeah, everyone is worried about your feelings.   They should deff trade him to appease your psyche 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Maybe there was some truth to this as Elway just got extremely heated by report. A reaction the media hasn't seen with regards to any other Bronco's rumor. Quote "not sure why this disserved such heated response from Elway".

When I say some truth, sounds like it def isn't happening, but something was clearly there by Elway's "Fake News" attack out of nowhere on media rumor of trade possibility.

Gotta protect their QBs feelings....  gotta make sure they think you believe in them lol...

(which they don't hahaha)
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:20 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: I wish he would get traded so we would at least get something for him.  Coffee

We are getting hands down the back up QB in the league in 2017 factoring in his salary and experience, not even close. I know many think all teams can spend as much as they want, but they can't so a guy like AJ making $700K to fill a key back up role versus 2 to 3 million matters.

We re getting a ton for him right now in experience and value in case AD goes down!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Doubt this happens.

Not much of a difference between AJM and what they got.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 02:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doubt this happens.

Not much of a difference between AJM and what they got.

AJM is better than Siemian imo. No idea what they have in Lnych.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 02:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: AJM is better than Siemian imo. No idea what they have in Lnych.

I agree, but not by much. Siemian torched us pretty good last season.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, but not by much. Siemian torched us pretty good last season.

Rookie QBs usually do.  

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 01:46 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Yeah, everyone is worried about your feelings.   They should deff trade him to appease your psyche 

Tick, tick, tick...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Mike Brown would like to talk to you about how Comp picks are awarded
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What would we do as a backup? Jeff Driskel is horrible.

And what stats are you using to say Driskel is horrible.. i don;t think there is much out there on tape or stats to make that type of judgement
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:18 AM)Bengalholic Wrote:

this makes no sense.. they drafted a QB and retained a QB from last year.. the rookie has not even taken a snap yet and now they want to pursue AJ.. I don;t buy it... 
Reply/Quote
Do they have any offensive linemen worth trading for?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What would we do as a backup? Jeff Driskel is horrible.

If Dalton goes down for any significant amount of time, the season is lost.  We are not good enough (and most teams aren't) to overcome losing our starting QB.  So basically you don't want to trade McCarron for a potential starter for the risk of having to play McCarron for 2-3 games at most out of 16, similar to the end of 2015.  In a perfect scenario, McCarron never sees the field so he is not adding any value.  They need to at least hear offers.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 03:59 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: If Dalton goes down for any significant amount of time, the season is lost.  We are not good enough (and most teams aren't) to overcome losing our starting QB.  So basically you don't want to trade McCarron for a potential starter for the risk of having to play McCarron for 2-3 games at most out of 16, similar to the end of 2015.  In a perfect scenario, McCarron never sees the field so he is not adding any value.  They need to at least hear offers.

This is a big reason why QBs are protected so much nowadays. If a team's starting QB goes down, a lot of the more casual fans will just stop coming to games or watching them because they know the probability of winning has dropped a good amount.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 03:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Do they have any offensive linemen worth trading for?

Don't know about offensive linemen, but rumor has it, a certain defensive lineman wants his old position back!! Lol  j/k
Reply/Quote
Everyone that has been clamoring for AJ to be traded sure will look silly if we get to 8-1 and then Dalton gets hurt and we have to finish the season with Driskell...
Reply/Quote
I think the only people who think about McCarron are Bengal fans...
Reply/Quote