Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU
Smooth move Horseface. This news leaking should boost the confidence of your overpaid noodle armed QB.

Can't wait to watch this dumpster fire in DEN.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/23/report-broncos-tried-to-trade-peyton-manning-to-texans/

The next two articles on PFT were denial articles trying to save the forehead the embarrassment of not being wanted in favor of the turds HOU currently has. Cry
Reply/Quote
Broncos shot their load to put together the best they could around him, they got absolutely crushed in the Super Bowl, now the window has closed.

Manning should just retire with an ounce of dignity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'd believe it. Huge value and they're looking to start something new after some devastating playoff losses. They had 3 good years from an aging QB.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 12:28 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Broncos shot their load to put together the best they could around him, they got absolutely crushed in the Super Bowl, now the window has closed.

Manning should just retire with an ounce of dignity.

Agree sunset, looks as if he's going to go out of the league playing in a wheel chair. Why would anyone not want to go out on top?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 12:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd believe it. Huge value and they're looking to start something new after some devastating playoff losses. They had 3 good years from an aging QB.

I don't know much about their back up. Is he possibly any good?
I'm bout sure he's no Brady or manning, but what kind of potential does he suppose to have?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Can this psychopath get any more obsessed with trashing a Hall of Fame quarterback? LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 07:54 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I don't know much about their back up. Is he possibly any good?
I'm bout sure he's no Brady or manning, but what kind of potential does he suppose to have?

Brock Osweiller is 6'7 and an unknown.  Sounds like the Broncos wanted to start the Osweiller era, but Noodle Arm has a no trade clause and a team killing contract that nobody wants.  
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 08:18 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Can this psychopath get any more obsessed with trashing a Hall of Fame quarterback?  LOL

You read everything I post.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 08:39 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: You read everything I post.

Whatever you say BAB.

This is Ben Richards when he thinks about Peyton Manning...

[Image: stalker.gif]
Reply/Quote
At least noodle arm Manning has Batman to come defend him and post gifs and jpegs in his defense.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 08:51 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: At least noodle arm Manning has Batman to come defend him and post gifs and jpegs in his defense.

Haha, he doesn't need me in his defense, trust me. His work speaks for itself.

He was considered "done" and a "noodle arm" by a bunch of complete wastes of oxygen like yourself after the neck injury, and look what he did...

68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating
68.3 completion percentage, 5,477 yards, 55 TD, 10 INT, 115.1 rating
66.2 completion percentage, 4,727 yards, 39 TD, 15 INT, 101.5 rating

I'm sure you're going to spew a ton of bullshit making excuses, but the FACT is that no "noodle arm" QB puts up those numbers on a regular basis. Why doesn't every QB in the league put up that type of statline? Is it just because they don't feel like it? I'm sure that's it. Old "noodle arm" paves his own way into the Hall of Fame by being one of the greatest at his position in the history of the league, and some random internet troll on a BENGALS (absolutely no connection with Peyton Manning) message board has a hard-on for bashing the guy.

We already know you have some serious psychopathic brain disorder, but you should probably take it up on the Broncos board if you feel the need to bash Manning constantly. It's becoming very, very sad and very apparent that you have NO idea how to evaluate NFL players' abilities.
Reply/Quote
TLDR

I don't care about noodle arm's past statistics. Live in the present, Batman. Even Horseface knows Noodle Arm can't get it done.

50 Oma ha set hut
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 09:13 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: TLDR

I don't care about noodle arm's past statistics.  Live in the present, Batman.  Even Horseface knows Noodle Arm can't get it done.

50 Oma ha set hut

68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating

These are the most recent statistics possible. Not really ancient history.

Honestly, why spend your time on a Bengals board bashing Manning with almost every football related post? If you're not in Klotsch, you're bashing Manning. If it looks like a stalker, walks like a stalker....
Reply/Quote
Why don't YOU go worry about Bengal topics then, Batman? Go fight crime elsewhere.
We all know you have a crush on the forehead. It's cute.

He sucks though, DEN tried their damnedest to pawn off this goober, and not even HOU.... who has a SB caliber team, (minus a QB) said NO.

Turn out the lights, time to shut down the baron of bad pizza, Papa Manning.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 07:54 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I don't know much about their back up. Is he possibly any good?

No one knows.  He's never played.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 09:28 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Why don't YOU go worry about Bengal topics then, Batman?  Go fight crime elsewhere.  
We all know you have a crush on the forehead.  It's cute.

He sucks though, DEN tried their damnedest to pawn off this goober, and not even HOU.... who has a SB caliber team, (minus a QB) said NO.

Turn out the lights, time to shut down the baron of bad pizza, Papa Manning.

I just farted and it made a more compelling argument than you.

"He sucks" in response to factual statistics is really great, troll Rolleyes
Reply/Quote

Enough that a HOF QB wants him to start. I don't know how good he really is.

Reply/Quote
Osweiler is 6'7 and definitely has a stronger arm than Papa Manning.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 09:21 AM)djs7685 Wrote: 68.6 completion percentage, 4,659 yards, 37 TD, 11 INT, 105.8 rating

These are the most recent statistics possible. Not really ancient history.

Honestly, why spend your time on a Bengals board bashing Manning with almost every football related post? If you're not in Klotsch, you're bashing Manning. If it looks like a stalker, walks like a stalker....

Post season

56.5 completion percentage, 211 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 1 Fumble Lost, 75.5 rating  0-1 record
71.1 completion percentage, 910 yards, 5 TD, 3 INT, 1 fumble lost, 94.2 rating  2-1 record
65.1 completion percentage, 290 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble lost, 88.3 rating  0-1 record

Not good enough for them to have hopes for a SB with him. He had 2 good games out of 5.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Post season

56.5 completion percentage, 211 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 1 Fumble Lost, 75.5 rating  0-1 record
71.1 completion percentage, 910 yards, 5 TD, 3 INT, 1 fumble lost, 94.2 rating  2-1 record
65.1 completion percentage, 290 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble lost, 88.3 rating  0-1 record

Not good enough for them to have hopes for a SB with him. He had 2 good games out of 5.

So because of what you posted, it's cool for a loser to run around talking about how much he "sucks" even though he's outperformed just about every QB in the league in the regular season over the past 3 years?

Sure.
Reply/Quote