Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos tried to trade Manning to HOU
Wow, someone seems awfully melty over a Papa Manning thread. Cry
Reply/Quote
Manning was injured at the end of last year but still finished second in passing tds (39), and 4th in yards (4727) and passer rating (101.5).

His 39 td passes is the 12th highest single season total in NFL history, and his 4727 yards ranks 21st in NFL history.

The Broncos won 12 games last year and have won 40 over the past three seasons.

Anyone who thinks he should retire is brain dead.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:30 AM)djs7685 Wrote: So because of what you posted, it's cool for a loser to run around talking about how much he "sucks" even though he's outperformed just about every QB in the league in the regular season over the past 3 years?

Sure.

No, but you should understand that some organizations value post season performance and see a closing window.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 11:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, but you should understand that some organizations value post season performance 

Every team values post season performance.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 12:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Every team values post season performance.

except the bengals
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 12:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Every team values post season performance.

False

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487401/article/bengals-sign-marvin-lewis-to-1year-contract-extension

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10607136/marvin-lewis-coach-cincinnati-bengals-signs-1-year-extension

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8218262/cincinnati-bengals-sign-coach-marvin-lewis-contract-extension-2014

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/1/7/1921416/reedy-marvin-lewis-contract-worth-6-5-million-over-two-years
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Only thing that makes me wonder is why did Manning request a no trade clause when he took the paycut?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 04:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Only thing that makes me wonder is why did Manning request a no trade clause when he took the paycut?

So Horseface couldn't ship him off to a team like CLE where Manning would sell tickets and be an upgrade for a franchise still trying to build an identity.  No team that wants to be taken seriously wants this noodle armed has been as their QB.  

--BTW I'm not saying Papa Manning hasn't had an astounding career and won't be a first ballot HOFr, like some moron would have you believe, I am saying that at this PRESENT time... Manning sucks.  DEN knows it, and obviously, so does HOU.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 09:52 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: So Horseface couldn't ship him off to a team like CLE where Manning would sell tickets and be an upgrade for a franchise still trying to build an identity.  No team that wants to be taken seriously wants this noodle armed has been as their QB.  

--BTW I'm not saying Papa Manning hasn't had an astounding career and won't be a first ballot HOFr, like some moron would have you believe, I am saying that at this PRESENT time... Manning sucks.  DEN knows it, and obviously, so does HOU.

I know someone else who sucks, but we'll just leave it at that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I know someone else who sucks, but we'll just leave it at that.

Ok, whatever Booger Tooth.  Keep humping my leg like a little *****.  Fitting for you.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:48 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Ok, whatever Booger Tooth.  Keep humping my leg like a little *****.  Fitting for you.

lol
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2015, 10:48 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Ok, whatever Booger Tooth.  Keep humping my leg like a little *****.  Fitting for you.

What do you charge for parties?
Reply/Quote
Go post in someone else's thread moron. You aren't funny, and your attempts to bro around are pathetic.

Peyton Manning does suck though, and DEN tried to trade him...
Reply/Quote
Houston would be crazy to turn down Peyton Manning at this point. Is Peyton Manning the same guy he was in 04 no but he is better than Hoyer or Mallet. Also Denver window is only open because of Peyton Manning and the window will come crashing down once he leaves.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 01:51 AM)J24 Wrote: Houston would be crazy to turn down Peyton Manning at this point. Is Peyton Manning the same guy he was in 04 no but he is better than Hoyer or Mallet. Also Denver window is only open because of Peyton Manning and the window will come crashing down once he leaves.

Houston didn't turn anybody down.

It's being reported that Houston called Denver, obviously any team is going to at least listen to a trade offer for any player on their roster, and then Denver declined.

Some people just like to make threads with their own agendas because they have a psychopathic obsession with a QB not even in our division. Dude was probably mad when he was sitting in his parents basement and heard the rest of his street taking turns with his mom upstairs. Hey, that's just one person's theory though, but it definitely makes more sense than the best QB of the last 3 years "sucking".
Reply/Quote
Good thing Batman is here and he knows the truth!!!

Nobody tried to trade away a noodle armed has been QB!! He never got totally embarrassed in a SB a few years back! He didn't look absolutely pathetic in his final 2 games from the previous season. No need to try and dump his team killing salary...

Those rumors are false!!!

Manning sucks and so do the Broncos. They will be a complete dumpster fire this season now that the forehead knows they no longer want his dead ducks floating through their thin air.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 08:06 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Houston didn't turn anybody down.

It's being reported that Houston called Denver, obviously any team is going to at least listen to a trade offer for any player on their roster, and then Denver declined.

Some people just like to make threads with their own agendas because they have a psychopathic obsession with a QB not even in our division. Dude was probably mad when he was sitting in his parents basement and heard the rest of his street taking turns with his mom upstairs. Hey, that's just one person's theory though, but it definitely makes more sense than the best QB of the last 3 years "sucking".

Be careful.  You'll make him mad and he'll say mean things to you.  (or funny things, depending how you look at it)
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 08:06 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Hey, that's just one person's theory though, but it definitely makes more sense than the best QB of the last 3 years "sucking".

^^^^  LOL  "The best QB of the last 3 years"  LOL   Bravo, Batman.  I just laughed so hard I farted at the thought of that noodle armed goober being among the best.  Maybe in your Manning fantasy land where he can still throw a football without a glove on because he can't feel his fingers anymore.  

(06-25-2015, 09:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Be careful.  You'll make him mad and he'll say mean things to you.  (or funny things, depending how you look at it)

You are useless and add nothing, get lost.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 09:16 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: ^^^^  LOL  "The best QB of the last 3 years"  LOL   Bravo, Batman.  I just laughed so hard I farted at the thought of that noodle armed goober being among the best.  Maybe in your Manning fantasy land where he can still throw a football without a glove on because he can't feel his fingers anymore.  

You are useless and add nothing, get lost.

[Image: 901_original.gif]
Reply/Quote
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/24/broncos-wanted-to-keep-manning-but-not-before-offering-10-million-cut/

The Broncos asked "The best QB of the past 3 years" to take a $10m salary cut. Yeah, I'm sure you would ask that of the BEST QB in the league. Rolleyes

Nobody wants this duck throwing turd and his team killing contract. The Broncos are stuck, but at least Papa Manning took a $4m pay cut. Won't help this pathetic franchise go anywhere, but at least noodle arm can put up more stats for jobbers like Batman to post on message boards and proclaim him some kind of infallible football Jesus.
Reply/Quote